Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
RAYClovis chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Wow... This fic is awesome. I can expect some Keniko as well as some remorseful moments for Kenji, after seeing the title.

Sorry for the late review but blame the devil named School!
Rincewind99999 chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Yo! Intresting twist of fate, having Yugo dead and Uriko going to camp while the ZLF is going nutzo (As usual) on the side. Anyways, I'd like to see the rest of it, so keep on going! Seeya!
Ramza Lionheart Disappearing chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
O_O Wierd...this has some uncanny similarities with Alica Tylon's "The Dark Dawn". What with Yugo's dead, Alice is serious, freedom fighting against Busuzima, Busuzima rules supreme and all. Could this be some bizzare coincedence or a joint effort between you two?

But aside from that, it felt right at home. The style reminds me of SP, so it brought back some fuzzy memories. An interesting premise, Tiger and we're still just starting up. We'll see where this leads to.
Me chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
gosh tiger...you really are great! and i luv the title...A killer's seduction...but really i admit...this is kinda lemony (that's what i think)...but i dont care as long as its keniko...hehehe

upload soon please?
Doctor Kenshirou Yukiharu chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Ouchies! Looks interesting! I can't wait to read more! *fwaps Ventrue on the head* Baka no Kin-Jin!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
congrats girl!for your 100th fic!*hugs*...anyway moving to you new fic, kind of odd the idea, but still has a very intersting plot,I suppose this assasin is ors nice hottie cute Kenji,right'..O.o, but even that he is being meanie, he seems kind of naive, I mean Buzu-freak order him, he is being a dork for obey him, tsk tsk, god even if he kills,he is all sugar :P,errr..anyway I find very cool that everything starts on camping trip,nice!I hace hear these in other fics,but its not to common on BR, anyway also thank you!for doing these a Bloody Roar II, and noyt primal fury, with there stupid weird outfits,stories,chiken-wuuzz,etc,anywya nic eplot,must see keniko soon!..oh yeah,,if you dont continue these Ill kick your ass
purinpuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Hmm... Another NOT HAPPY FUTURE fic...

And it's the hundreth fic, too! It's the gold collector's edition!

Well, I think we can all see where this is going, and I bet you're gonna take advantage of the fact that "Master" gave BakuJr. the permission to.. "Break her in."

Mwahahahaha

I think it's silly that BakuJr hasn't killed any girls before. I mean, assassins assassinate anyone who must be killed. Surely a bunch of females are in the mix!

I really did like his thoughts of wiping that stupid grin off her face.
AKA chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
A new promising fic! Can't wait to see what you have planned for this! _ More please!
Ventrue Methuselah chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Now, this looks *ODDLY* familiar, hmmmmm... lemme think where I seen this plotline done before. Hmmmm... Oh yes! I remember! Baka me... This looks like something I read in the Dark Dawn only though it's with the ZLF instead of Tylon. *shakes head and thumbs down*
CaTigeReptile chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Ahh, it's assasin Kenji, a fun, fun character to read about. I detect the characters being older than they were in the game, allowing more plot.

I can't wait. It's up to your standards, and even higher. I'd say you're a good published author. It's eloquent, easy to read, and not enough! I can't wait to read more, I'm very excited about this new story. It's extremely promising. But I'm not suprised about that, after all you ARE Tiger!
The Fallen Angel King chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Very very good. I can gladly say that this will be good like all your fics! I have read 86/100 now 87/100...err...riight. Oh well keep doing what your doing. WHo knows where thiscould lead you.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
oooooohhhhhhh, scary this is looking good already and in the first time in recorded AU history Alice is seriuos and stuff, strange... oh well keep going la I expect many great things from you la!
TylonCorp chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
good start ! .. loove like a very promising pice here, what with an au and all. fun!~
Nat chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
FIRST REVIEW OF YOUR 100th FIC, SIS!

*falls into a daze*

Shenlong: Umm, Nat? *waves hand in front of Nat's face* Nat? *sees piece of paper torn from the Big Yellow Notepad* Dammit, where's Shina? *sighs, begins to read*

D-damn, sis. When you said you wanted something unexpected, you got it 350% right. I couldn't have seen this coming with Nostradamus at my whim. Okay, Yugo's dead-

*as he reads, a whimper comes from the catatonic redhead, Shen looks down at her for a moment in concern, but continues*

-And Busu-butt's the leader . . . I'm assuming it's Kenji who's after Uriko . . . this is very odd-but GOOD. If you don't finish this, I'm gonna rip your lungs out-in the most sisterly way passible. _

*Shen flips over the page, and squints as he tries to make out the weird handwriting*

Umm . . . The-the characterasation is excellent-we know Riko's a happy-go-lucky girl and the assassin-who-I-presume-is-Kenji is a heartless bastard at the moment who didn't even catch the Pervert's insinuation.

Anywhosamavitz, I look forward to your next part, and I'm braiding up the whip in case I need to prod you along. (j/k) Good work, Sis!

*Shen drops paper and looks at Nat*

Shen: You gonna be okay, Nat?

Nat: *whispering chant* MoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMore . . . . . . . .

Shen: o_O Umm, Alice, can we get a medic in here?
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60