Reviews for Then The Sun Came Shining Through
Wicked Winter chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
oh I juts finished this and I loved it. Its was great. I also loved the other parts of the senshi series.
sailor saphirepearl chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
that was so sweet and i love the great moral in it! this has to be one of the best stories of ever read if its possible please continue it, again great story!

could you please review my story sunlight, i really need the help.
Mossy Tea chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I loved it. The pairings with the earth soldiers are like the perfect princess and prince story, times five. I really liked the future equivalent of Kunzite; though he was more shy than most authors write him, I loved this version. Plus the fact that he made them both wait. )
butterflyV chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
These are so nice. Have you ever thought about doing a prelude to these stories where Serena and Darien found the imprisioned generals, and the Scouts' and generals' reactions to seeing each other again. And also a sequel to the series showing the four couples' relationships so-many-months later.
buffy black chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Great story. Are you going to write a second chapter? I really think that you should.
Elvenish chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aw...that is so adorable! What a nice story of Minako and Kunzite!
wingedfirefly chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Well that was cute! You sure did portray Minako and Kunzite's feelings for eachother very well. It was very well written :)
Coldidealistik chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
This was incredible :) I love Minako/Kunzite stories, and you just improved my love for them! It was AMAZING! I loved it!
Rogue0fVoid chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Good Story! I luve Generals/Senshi ones. My fav. couple is Rei/jadeite. I hope u write one story with them as the main characters! :) A girl can wish... lol! hope to read more soon. -Shadow
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
This was sweet! I hope you put out Rei next, even if i don't like her, i'd love to read the story
Flame Stardattir chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Beautiful! I love your stories! Another soon please!