Reviews for Blue and Red
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
the ending was perfect XD it fit perfectly for the story ;) I like the way you think XD
Absalon95 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
so good to be just a oneshot!
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Hahaha! Definitey me.
kab chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
DAWWWWWWW
3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
hahahahaha that was perfect! this is the first time I've read this pair since i ship kagakuro
Mamita chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hello, I love your fic, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there had been more even, lol, I hope they do more fics, is well, thanks and kisses.
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
kyyyaaaaaaa ho my gad ho my gad
thankyuu thankyuu
kagami is so so so cute and aomine is so manly and wild
i have no words expect thenkyu so much
i m french so sorry for my bad writting
Edainwen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
shit i can't stop to love Aomine like a Policeman! hhahahhaha and that Taiga would become a couch is truly great! is the first time I read that carrer to him! very well thought becouse he also knew alex so that kind of way to still be conected to basketball is great and already knew for her. i loved how you took the red n blue lights hahah! I never have thought of that! that also make thing that 1) aomine is in NY right? in japan the lights are yellow no? the only police's lights I know red n blue are for EEUU. In my country they are only blue n white, n yellow in the capital. hahahah so he must be there He went after kagami? o he chosse to live there becouse of him but not for him? hahahahha I loved! loved that kinky ahomine Shit! I loved when he say it was only a offert to him and no one else! dying of feelings in that moment! Owww the 2) part of the red n blu light was that it make me imagine that somedays when he is at work that light 'blue' and 'red' would make aomine think in kagami! in them together! shit i almost can see him like a normal day looking to the light os his car before getting in ! OWWWW dying dying! I was a little sad when bakagami was going so easily like he doesn't care becouse that I truly want to hug you for the last sentence that saved me, n showed he was interestted in see him again! Owww thank thanks thanks! I loved the fic it was a great encounter. of course my adict-heart want more chapter that showed how they will see again. Will taiga call him? will aomine use the police computer to show in his house without invitation? (that is just so great! ahhahah the bad use off his power muahahahhaah) will he start to show up in his workplace to! Ohh no my mind is running with posibilities hahahahhaha the karma of fujoshi hahahahha see ya! thanks a lot for the fic ! can i share it in the aokaga community in fanfiction? please! send me a PM for anything you need ! Edainwen
EternalInspiration chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
XD So. I'm guessing the phone call's gonna be like this:
"Hello?" an exhausted Officer Aomine answered, irked at having a late night call.
"Um... Aomine?" Said officer froze.
"Taiga?..."
The redheaded coach gulped, blushing madly. "... Is it possible that you have another deal for me? I mean... I can't afford this ticket with my pay and—"
"Where do you live?"
"Huh?"
"Where the f*ck do you live, Taiga?"
"Oh um..." and as Bakagami freely said his address, a police cruiser sped down the dark, empty ghostroads. The officer/driver inside smirking madly as thoughts and scenarios poured into his idiotic head.

Yeah. Something like that great touch on the gentle Aomine by the way! :3
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
XD I loved it! Smexy kink cute ending to XDD
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Asfdshgkdfhd- THIS IS HAWT. OMG. Sooo kyutee! I was smiling all the time. HEhehe. X333
Fantita chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMG. This was hot and sexy! And I like how it was written!
"He would be the only person to stage a confession while arresting someone." LOL. Aomine is an original person heh. But he showed also gentleness in the end. I love these two. Thanks so much!
kiriohisagi chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
uwo uwoooo... sexy smut *o* aomine has always been a sex beast. lol.