Reviews for Secrets
TRDowden1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
WOW. Just awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I really liked your story and the fact that it's shipping Audrey and Duke. It sounds like you have a plan with where you're going to take this story/these stories, and it would be great if, eventually, in your version of Haven, Audrey actually wanted to be with Duke and ended up with him. Is this something you're going to do/thinking of doing?
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You do such a good job bringing thesecharacters to life and they come across so clearly. I (of course) love the Naudrey undertones and thefact that this fic gives us a canvas to explore the way that their actions hurt themselves and each other, even if theydon't admit it and do such a grwat job or pushing each other away for the sake of safety. And NOW on to the Daudrey ;). You have a knack for finding the believable way to write Duke's love for Audrey without going OOC withthem and playing to the strengths of their friendship. And it's beautiful. And a bit sad. AND I WANT BACKSTORY ON THAT WOMAN!
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Uh perfection. It's so delicately written and fits nicely within the canon of the story. You've nailed the characterisation, especially Duke. I can just see this happening clearly.
I'm wondering who the woman referenced is. Perhaps Evi?
SiriCerasi chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
ugh, this is so good.

(She wanted to be made to feel as though there was no other woman in the world but her) UGH MY BB. It killed me, watching her move aside for Jordan. TWICE.

I love that Duke is always there for her, even when he knows she won't give him what he wants and that she'll never love him the way he wants. And that Nathan will always be there. And this is so lovely and in character and ugh.
othiara chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is very well done. Audrey and Duke are both in character, and it's well-written. Though I can't see any version of Audrey liking country music, I love that Duke still has something from Lucy and thinks about her occasionally.

One thing: Lucy's hair is brown, not red. It's Sarah's that's red.