Reviews for The Shadows of LIfe
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I wish you'd update this it's a good start to what could be a good story.
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love this story can you please continue with this story. Plus

can Buffy and Angelus become mates please. Also can Angelus be

faithful to Buffy by not going to Dru and having the dot dot dot with other women can he and buffy just kill people please.

Also can Angelus and Buffy kill her friends please. Plus can

Angelus kick Dru and Spike out of his home or turn them to dust

please. Plus can Buffy become pregnant with Angelus baby so that they can have a vampire baby please. So both of them can be happy please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love this story can you please continue with this story. Plus can Angelus and Buffy become mates please. Plus can Angelus tell Buffy that she is a vampire please. Please e-mail

me back at I would like to hear back from you please have a nice day.
qtar1984 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Just make this an m rated Angelus-Buffy fic please.
EmilieHardie chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Nice. Pity there's no more.
LadyShikon chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hey, I really like this one story and the only chapter. Could you write some more? It really is good! Thank you, a very pleased fan.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
this looks good. you should make it were things are different for buffy since she was a slayer. like the sun, crosses and holy water. and that she puts dru in her place please continue soon.
BUFFY08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE
SpikeDraco-luver chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
omg so good. i cant wait for the next chapter!
Shellie3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
VERY GOOD. I WISH there were more Angelus turns Buffy fics out there...cant wait till you get into the details... well, the "they go out and kill people details" more than the "eww look what theyre doing" details... but thats kinda just me, so...

GOOD JOB!
Wen chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Please write more soon. This story definately is going somewhere and is Buffy going to kill off all of the scoobies?
JuliaDuvall chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Please continue. This is quite good.
JuliaDuvall chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Please continue. This is quite good.
Becca chapter 1 . 11/28/2002