Reviews for What Makes a Father
obsessivecartoonlover chapter 22 . 5/5/2016
Oh my gosh...
Ketrin chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Can I translate this text?
Butler's Asssssss chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
AWESOME STORYYYY EVEN THOUGH IT MADE ME WANNA MURDER SCRAG! haha! i need help...i can't seem to find the part 2 of this story in ...hehe help? _
Butler's Asssssss chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! father son fluff...ecxcept the...part
Butler's Asssssss chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
YAY!
Butler's Asssssss chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
fuck you scrag
Butler's Asssssss chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
YES! "son" best word of the whole fing chap
Butler's Asssssss chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
YEEEEESSS! FINALLY THEIR SAFE! _
Butler's Asssssss chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

aw..whatadafaka was that? after he sets the turtles into the new awesome home can sensei make scarg suffer now?
Butler's Asssssss chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
yes...your fucking suffocating me...making me die slowly and painfully...haha! _

YAY! BIG WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE! YESSSSSS! SENSEI WILL FINALLY RESCUE THE TURTLES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THE MOMENT I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR !) 10 CHAPS
Butler's Asssssss chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
OH MY GOD...RAPE...SONOFABITCH!
Butler's Asssssss chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
*bad words...you've been warned* HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? HE...TOUCHED...HURT...LEO! I MEAN...WHAT THE FU #$%&*())%$#$%&*()(*&%$#$%&*()(*&%$#$%&*()(*&%$#$%&*()_)(*&%$#$%&*()(*&%$#$%&*()(*&%$#$*)_)(*$# #$%&*()_)(*&%$##$%&()*$# #$*)_)*$##$*)_)(*$##$*)_(&%##$*)_(&%##$%&()_)*%$##$%&()_)*$##$%&(_(&%$# #$()_(*$##$_)*$#$%&_)*$##$%&()_ SON OF A BITCH!
Butler's Asssssss chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
leo...dude...
Butler's Asssssss chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Yoshi..sensei...what ever happens...KICK SCRAG"S ARSE AS HARD AS YOU CAN...MAKE HIM SUFFER...aw but you filled with honor and stuff...IF ONLY I WAS THERE...I WOULD MAKE HIM SUFFER...hhahahaheheehahahahahaaaaaaaaaa *evil laugh*
but its nice of splinter to help raphie out _
ANOTHER AWESOME CHAP FROM THE AUTHOR SLEEPINGSEEKER WOOO!
tho this chap makes me wanna punch a wall pretending it was scrag _
Butler's Asssssss chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
i need help...scrag..leo..sensitive places...WHAT? can you please explain to me that part i...ned a little more clarity on that cuz i think i didn't understand that part..right...

SCRAG YOU SON OF A BISH!

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! Leo met Sensei!...THE KIND AND AWESOME SENSEI! not that baka scrag...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! XD