Reviews for The Way They Are
damn the feels chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
That ending just...aahhhggg... Damn it all. I hope you are happy, its the middle of the damn night and I'm in TEARS BY THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER. No seriously, be happy, this work is completely wonderfully amazing. This might be a "story" but with the way you're writing it felt as if I'm reading a detailed piece of poetry. Amazing job, first chapter and I'm already in tears AND writing a review nice :)
(p.s. I apologize for the rude review but its almost 4 the morning and I lost all ability to even, especially after reading chapter 1 so sorry about that, I hope you have a nice day ] )
chizakura52 chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
wanna know the story after chapter 'abadoned'. how will the meeting of nightwing and raven be like? pleaseeeeee
Anooooooooooooon chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Nice, but dude your constant tense switching was a major turn off for me. Past tense sticks with past tense. Present tense sticks with present tense. Okay?

On that note, get an editor or take the time to proofread. I wanna read high quality RobRae!

[No disrespect]
Betty Bear chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Hey there northernscarlet,

I have decided to grace you with the presence of my critique.

I happen to be a fan of RobRae, so I was already captivated by your story. And to see it well written is another bonus for me. In fact, it's very well written. I don't see any grammatical errors. The only thing you need to fix is your tenses. Don't mix your tenses. Just from reading the first sentence, it's clear that this chapter is set in PAST tense. Yet the following sentence has DOESN'T which is PRESENT tense followed by BECAME which is PAST tense.

What you should've used was DIDN'T which is PAST tense.

That leaves a nasty taste in the mouth. Please, when you write make sure you know which tense you want and stick to it.

P.S. HAS is a PRESENT tense; you need to use HAD which is PAST tense

From the bear that catches things,
Betty Bear
mooncutie11 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
nevermind, this is my favorite so far. haha!
mooncutie11 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
the second and this one is my favorite so far, so much fluff! I love your writinf style and hope to read me. so... there's gonna be 100 prompts? can't wait!
anlmoon chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
great insight and chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Can you do one of when they form their bond? Or will that come later? I've like these stories so far!
Oh or what about including the other members or such?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
More please ️
anlmoon chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
great chapter. very cute and well written i like the idea of blue roses in starfire's home planet
fashiongirl23 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
So adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter!
anlmoon chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
very cute chapter. like their defination of their relationship
Whisperismyname chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Pls pls pls make more this was so good I absolutely loved it!
anlmoon chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
great chapter an love dust to dust by civil wars. its so moving and filled with subtle emotional in the simplicity. great stuff
anlmoon chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
very greatly written, love the stories. please update soon