Reviews for I Hate Him, Vice Versa!
One Piece Swordsman chapter 154 . 7/1
Please come back no one is calling you out for your absence, please continue to update this story, it's one of the few good romance ones
One Piece Swordsman chapter 154 . 7/1
Please come back don't just abandon all your hard work, I mean three years, please just come back and continue this story.
Ardahel chapter 2 . 2/12
Eghh the age gap is kinda weird I mean she's 14 barely even in high school while Kid is 21 and Law is 24 that's pretty creepy. Also Alyssa really doesn't make since ability wise yeah sure I could believe she was the best fencer kids are competing in the Olympics these days but she still a teenage girl there is no way she could kick a man through the ceiling and it's not like this was some new ability as she was unsurprised. Also sports are much different from real fighting so Alyssa just hacking and slashing away with no pause or consideration seems odd to me. This is my 2nd time reading since you initially published and I guess it just easy to see Alyssa as a Mary Sue now that I'm much older. Anyway this is great for younger audiences I remember it fondly reading it when I was 14 (maybe that explains Alyssa's age)
Elfkinsmut chapter 1 . 1/8
Shes never seen a clogged toilet before, note to self: if my toilet ever clogs don't go near it, I might get murdered by floating toilet water.
FIREmizuchi chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Death by toilet, the only way to go
AmbertheCat chapter 154 . 9/19/2017
I just spent 48hours with a 2hour break to nap reading this. It was hilarious and will be rereading it soon. I hope you write more. I want to see more of this.
Shahzeb chapter 5 . 6/20/2017
the story is Interesting but too fast paced seemed almost like a crack fic with the ease she acquired halo devil fruit and weapons
Shahzeb chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
um... why toilet water?
Guest chapter 154 . 1/4/2017
Honestly this story tho like why did u have to end it there MY heart. It's been almost 379 years since I've seen one like this. U suck for breaking my heart.
MisukiTheOtaku chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
WAIT WHAT 90 MILLION

THE HIGHEST FIRST BOUNTY RECORD WAS 80 MILLION
Nara Chikage chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
So far your story is pretty solid, and I can't wait to read more. Just one thing, you use slightly a bit to much. It becomes repetitive and takes away from the immersion. You can try using other words like lightly; I panted lightly, out of breathe and tired. It flows better if you don't repeat the word all the time. You also seem to use it when it's not needed; when Alyssa sighs slightly in happiness, the term doesn't really fit and makes the sentence choppy. Another thing is the order of your words. " I snickered slightly as i smiled amusingly at her." ~ I snickered softly/lightly as I smiled at her, amused.~ It flows better and makes a big more sense. Just something to keep in mind.

Please don't feel that I'm being rude, I promise I mention these things with good intentions. I can tell your story is going to be great, and I plan to read it all, but little changes like I mentioned can help a story really come alive and I couldn't help but bring them to light.

Great chapter, can't wait to read more.

~ Chi
Arcanothefurry chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
One question? Why toilet power?
CreepyAli-a-s chapter 154 . 6/19/2016
Nwooooooow please updateee!
*Coughs and recomposes herself* I'm a random reader (that's been stalking your every chapter-COFF) who reaaaaaally likes this story :3
It's fun, because Alyssa took something like a hundredandsixteen chapters to get out of "denial stageyup I actually went and looked for itand not act like a perfect *h-hm, language, me. u.u3
So... yup, I actually asked my mother to try and make me some milk tea, to which she replied with a "the actual Hell?...Well ok." so tomorrow I'll be trying it :D
I'll be waiting *creepy grin* for your next chapterOh and Happy Birthday [I'm late but I read the chapters between yesterday and today, so... virtual cookie?3)
Adeon'whiterose chapter 154 . 3/1/2016
LOVE THIS FANFIC :D HAHA
Zeni chapter 154 . 2/20/2016
I LOVE THIS FANFIC !
I read all 154 chapters in two insane eyes-dying days T.T
I REGRET NOTHING!
I'm really hoping you find the time and energy and love for this story to continue writing _
I miss Kid though.
P.S. I'm 19 and I'm still in love with one piece.

take care! :)