Reviews for Right Now
Chell chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
L-O-V-E-D!
Perfect! No one can write like Levi and Erwin would really be as SigSig.
Chell chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
As always, SigSig surprises me with new good material.
I stoped searching for good fanfics and now I just search for her's. )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow, this was really hot!this I'd def going on my favorites list.
hibari-broya chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ohmygod wow
That was so hot i dont even have any wirds except amazing job! That definitely turned me on omg
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
OOOOO... *wiggles appreciatively*
kinoooo chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
thats was so hot and sexy Loved it :)
noemicubbins chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Probably the best eruri fanfiction I have ever read, I have read it 4 times already and I still love it! I love your writing style :D
gaia-gail chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
all your fics are awesome, I really like how you portrait their personalities, thanks a lot for writing this.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
omfg this is actually one of the best eruri oneshots I have EVER read, thank you so much for uploading!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
i saw someone re-posted this here /works/845433
Ramzel chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh wow that was amazing!
lizinhadias chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
OMG. I need more of your fics.
OMG. This was super-duper hot. My favourite paring and this lovely way of writting... THE PERFECT COMBO! Thank you so much!
jayewings chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hueheehehehesajhfj,hFJKsfokay okay okay OKAY

Wow that was intense I'm trying to form coherent thoughts and I'm failing so sorry if this review is a mess. Although that really just means you did an awesome job! But seriously you write some of the best smut I've ever read. Little to no grammatical or spelling errors, it's not ridiculously unrealistic, it's so hot I don't know what to do with myself, etc.

asdfghjkl; keep up the good work wow akhsfgfjadFDI don't even know if I actually ship this but WOW
Minoro chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"At least they'll know it's big."
The best XD
Arikari chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I wonder what would've happened if Eren had walked in on them... :D
Honestly, that would be the best thing ever.