Reviews for What is Past is Prologue
mallow87 chapter 24 . 3/21
I just reread the entire storyloved it then love it now. (insert applause)
vecabd chapter 24 . 1/9
OMG and there's a sequel ! ***sigh*** Beautiful story and great ending. At first I thought it was going to be Veronica singing again but I'd rather have her talking to Logan and telling him all those things. I totally saw Logan thinking the worse. Poor baby !

I also enjoyed that Charlie went to visit Logan and punched him in the face. LOL LOL ! it doesn't matter if you put a good guy or a lame one next to Veronica, LoVe will always be there. Like they said, 'we are family'. Did i mentioned that I also loved Dick and Weevil on the mix ?

Great work, you totally nailed it. ;)
vecabd chapter 17 . 1/6
Yessss LoVe is in the air ! unstoppable :D
vecabd chapter 15 . 1/6
Loved this chapter. I'm glad you brought Weevil and Dick to the picture. And Dick saying he's sorry really good. I wish we had seen some character growth with him, unfortunately RT didn't follow that path. Bummer
Have to keep on reading. .. ;)
cubantigger816 chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
Loved this story! The way you wrote LoVe is amazing and super true to the characters.
mallow87 chapter 25 . 7/23/2016
Just absolutely adored. I loved your take on where she'd be and who she'd be with. And Logan being angry over their parting versus overt pining. They were really themselves. Also, thanks for the little MaDi nod!
Notaparkerfan chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
I love this fiction, and have reread it multiple times. It's brilliant that Veronica gets ownership of her trauma in your work, and the freedom to relive it or not on her own terms!
DracoTerrae chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
While watching Veronica Mars, I often find myself saying, "I fucking love Logan," mostly because of his snark and wordplay. I found myself saying it about him in this chapter; you did a great job of capturing his character in here.
Romantic Journalist chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
Haha, seriously! Wow, who isn't obsessed with LoVe? More, more, more.
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
I'm really looking forward to reading your stories! I just finished reading a series by jenwin23 and I absolutely loved it. I'm such a huge LoVe fan and have been scouring the site for great stories. Any recommendations?
dalzbeauty45 chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
I love the fics where V and L randomly bump into each other in the future. And, it's great how the description of Charlie was left vague enough for readers to think it might be L. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Laetitia chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
OH GOD this first scene (in this chapter) is so POWERFUL!

Each time I want a sad scene, I read this chapter, it's weird, I know, but it's like when you need sad music there is one song you listen to and in writing for me that's this goodbye!

This goodbye is one of the rare, maybe even unique, scene which makes me cry in the VM universe (and I read a lot of VM fanfic and there are such talented writer in this fandom!)! I don't cry easily, but here even two years after the first reading and after several re-reading since then, every time I read this scene, I have tears in my eyes, an enormous gulp in my throat and a pain in my chest, INCREDIBLE! So well written!

And today, I picked up two similarities to the movie (so now, I know you are a GENIUS, like I need that to acknowledge your genie) : -when V said that Logan was her legs and how in canon when Keith is hurt, Logan carries her. (This similitude makes me so happy!)
-and the better Epic speech's reenactment in this fic!
You are so talented!

I hope to see this fic and her sequel in AO3, because like this, I can have it everywhere with me in one page!

Thank you so much for your amazing dedication and for sharing your talent!
And sorry for my English
Christica2 chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
Loved your fan fiction! It was so well written and very true to character. Love how Charlie wasn't a dweeb that was so easily ignored. He actually seemed like a nice guy. I have to admit that there was always something about the LOVE Relationship that always was so exciting and epic, they just sucked you in. I was so very happy to read your story. Thanks for writing an amazing fan fic.
dietgreentea chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I still feel bad for Charlie. he was such a nice guy. well. so was Duncan. and Logan is Logan. so sucks for the other dudes.
dietgreentea chapter 14 . 7/26/2015