Reviews for What is Past is Prologue
cubantigger816 chapter 25 . 9/19
Loved this story! The way you wrote LoVe is amazing and super true to the characters.
mallow87 chapter 25 . 7/23
Just absolutely adored. I loved your take on where she'd be and who she'd be with. And Logan being angry over their parting versus overt pining. They were really themselves. Also, thanks for the little MaDi nod!
Notaparkerfan chapter 2 . 5/5
I love this fiction, and have reread it multiple times. It's brilliant that Veronica gets ownership of her trauma in your work, and the freedom to relive it or not on her own terms!
DracoTerrae chapter 12 . 4/27
While watching Veronica Mars, I often find myself saying, "I fucking love Logan," mostly because of his snark and wordplay. I found myself saying it about him in this chapter; you did a great job of capturing his character in here.
Romantic Journalist chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
Haha, seriously! Wow, who isn't obsessed with LoVe? More, more, more.
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
I'm really looking forward to reading your stories! I just finished reading a series by jenwin23 and I absolutely loved it. I'm such a huge LoVe fan and have been scouring the site for great stories. Any recommendations?
dalzbeauty45 chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
I love the fics where V and L randomly bump into each other in the future. And, it's great how the description of Charlie was left vague enough for readers to think it might be L. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Laetitia chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
OH GOD this first scene (in this chapter) is so POWERFUL!

Each time I want a sad scene, I read this chapter, it's weird, I know, but it's like when you need sad music there is one song you listen to and in writing for me that's this goodbye!

This goodbye is one of the rare, maybe even unique, scene which makes me cry in the VM universe (and I read a lot of VM fanfic and there are such talented writer in this fandom!)! I don't cry easily, but here even two years after the first reading and after several re-reading since then, every time I read this scene, I have tears in my eyes, an enormous gulp in my throat and a pain in my chest, INCREDIBLE! So well written!

And today, I picked up two similarities to the movie (so now, I know you are a GENIUS, like I need that to acknowledge your genie) : -when V said that Logan was her legs and how in canon when Keith is hurt, Logan carries her. (This similitude makes me so happy!)
-and the better Epic speech's reenactment in this fic!
You are so talented!

I hope to see this fic and her sequel in AO3, because like this, I can have it everywhere with me in one page!

Thank you so much for your amazing dedication and for sharing your talent!
And sorry for my English
Christica2 chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
Loved your fan fiction! It was so well written and very true to character. Love how Charlie wasn't a dweeb that was so easily ignored. He actually seemed like a nice guy. I have to admit that there was always something about the LOVE Relationship that always was so exciting and epic, they just sucked you in. I was so very happy to read your story. Thanks for writing an amazing fan fic.
dietgreentea chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I still feel bad for Charlie. he was such a nice guy. well. so was Duncan. and Logan is Logan. so sucks for the other dudes.
dietgreentea chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
dick! XD
dietgreentea chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
I'm way late to this story but damn i love it. i feel so bad for Charlie cuz I actually like his character. but Logan. soooo... sucks for Charlie.
c.elder chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
A great chapter.
although I was worried when you mentioned earlier in your notes, that there was a sequel, so when I read Logan's goodbye to Veronica "for the last time", and her(yet again) inability to respond, I was sure that you were going to have them drift apart again with Logan quitting his job and moving away from NY...and V left to wander through another series of "nice guys" focussed on everything that she repeatedly puts ahead of Logan.
And that you would engineer a further event in the referred to sequel to bring them back into orbit. So, I didnt expect at all what you developed.
well done- good surprise...but now I'm worried, that the sequel you have will break them see what you've started now!
c.elder chapter 21 . 3/4/2015
OH_OH...the TALK is coming...
A very good chapter, and you are cranking up all the little differences between nice guy charlie and Logan, that will soon become a chasm.
And another one (nice guy) will bite the dust...
c.elder chapter 17 . 3/4/2015
why do I get the sense that this is going to be a slow motion train wreck for all of them...
even charlie , who seems to be duncan 14.0 (V seems to average about 2 of these Duncan clones a year-Leo;D2.0;Piz1;Piz2;even Troy etc etc) is unwittingly going to be trashed like the previous ones.