Reviews for Who Owns My Heart
Jennthewren chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Still loving it ;)
Jennthewren chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I'm already hooked and it's only chapter 1! Great job ;)
razamataz63 chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Nice. I always like stories when Scully defends Mulder.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
I'm going to miss this story!
zinnia.ferdowsi chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Sorry I don't like your passionate kiss,no romance.
XF1013 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
This is just a wonderful bit of fluff and I quite enjoyed it. I think you nailed their relationship exceedingly well. I'll have to look up some of your other stories very soon.
clarissa chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
JKSJFPOIREJGSSEIJW4RMBFNJGKFWPF,LMFFBJW304PGKHM3J5 4PL5LMJT0 fEELS
starxphiler54 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
BRAVO! Excellent! Now, that's an ending. Love how Scully told Bill off and yet made him understand without bloodshed. g Loved your story. Can't wait for the next installments to other stories and maybe another new one again. You keep me coming back for more. Thank you for some very exciting and thought provoking experiences.
Animus et Anima chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Haha apparently I was premature last chapter when I said I loved the story from start to end, but it still holds true. :) great story
zinnia.ferdowsi chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I want romance
starxphiler54 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
What? That's it? No letting Bill know that his little plan didn't work? Didn't see what Bill thought about them actually sleeping in the same bed? One more day. Please? One more day! I do love your story and I love how you've ended it so far. Marcus is an ass and so is Bill.
Animus et Anima chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Aw, cute story! I loved it from start to finish.
Miss Starfire chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Extra quote mark at the end of the third to last paragraph ;)

"What the hell does that mean, Danes," OMG, that line made me laugh SO hard! It reminded me of that episode where Mulder kept bitching about the "bucktooth" police officer in that vampire place. So freaking funny!

Girl, you've been making me wait for that coffee scene; I just know something big is gonna happen. Update soon!
XF1013 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Ok, I admit it...when I first started reading this, I thought it would be just another one of those shipper stories that come across as something a 12 year old would write & I'd be over it after a few paragraphs. I was wrong. This is actually a well constructed vignette and I've really enjoyed it. I love when someone pleasantly surprises me. Nice work.
RedJohn'sDaughter chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I'm loving your fic. You are writing Mulder and Scully just as I think they would behave in this situation. There is only going to be one episode left? I dont want this to end. Keep writing please, you're doing a great job. Btw I loved the scene on the couch *.*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »