Reviews for The Bravest Man
MistyNocturne chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Well, that was depressing...
Well done, you made me cry. *claps*
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
No! Merlin! Now I just feel depressed. Well, this story was great! I think it put me in the mood to write my next fanfiction chapter! Keep writing!
MJStevie chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
If you need me, I'll just be over there, in the corner, sobbing uncontrollably.
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
WHAT IS THIS? MY HEART HURTS SO BAD DX
ihuntwithwinchesters chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
omg i am crying so much right now! you are evil!
IsisAthena chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow... Amazing writing as always. You are a good writer, and can portray a LOT of emotion. I think that overall it was great, but maybe could have had a little bit more of Gwaine? Otherwise, it was AWESOME. :)
MerlinTardis chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
D': That. Is. So. Sad! D: NOOOOOO! NO! NOO!NO! NONONONNONO! :( a beautiful piece of writing, but omfg so sad :( I cried :( Fantastic job, but... so sad. Seriously though, BRILLIANT!
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
It's interesting, when i feel depressed instead of cutting like all my other friends i just read a sad merlin fic and i feel great :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Sobs. Beautiful written, emotionally capturing.

Yet still, there are sobs.
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
that was so heartbreakingly tragic, I am just sitting here not quite knowing what to do now because I am so depressed right now! this was incredibly well written!
Rarely Written chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh this hurts!
Yet knowing how the battle ends... I wonder if Merlin would prefer this? And god does it shatter my soul to even think that, let alone admit it!
Very well written, Arthur's heartbreak and his denial is perfect. "But your brain knew that what your heart didn't want to acknowledge was true - that your brother was gone and he was never coming back" I love this line.
Good job. Very well done, very well done indeed.
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
My feels. Have been. Broken. x_x
ImaginationInk chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Short and sweet and brought tears to my eyes. Gosh, that was sad (but beautiful).
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wha-what? My-my Merlin? I-Is g-gone?

NOOOO!

(*Grabs Skander Keynes and starts sobbing into his shoulder*)
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh god... *wips a tear* Loved it!