Reviews for Tragedy
SentinalSlice chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
So sad. And what an evil cliff hanger.
Keep up the great work in any future projects!
yXiP2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3yCvst0ri5N
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
End, too subtle. Otherwise, quite a good read. There is little fault with the experience, though personally, it isn't something I generally enjoy, and quite, I didn't really enjoy this.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
very interesting story

i really like

to be continue?... please

a couple Yuna/Taylor x Randou
FireInLife chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It wasn't until Taylor was getting mugged that I looked back at the title and realized how this was going to end. I truly hoped it wouldn't have ended like this, but it did. I really should stay away from tragedies, they have the worst endings. I had to reread it before I understood that Mr. Kurimi actually did kill Taylor.

Even so, you did a good job. You have more realistic reactions than the original manga and the story you based this off of. Though, I am a bit confused as to why Rando wasn't bringing Taylor directly to a hospital, or why he wasn't suspicious as to why Mr. Kurimi wasn't acting concerned about 'Rina'. It could be explained as he was just panicking, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Looking back, Taylor really had a horrible end to his life. His lost everything of value to him one by one; his pride, gender, culture, identity, family, friends, self-respect, martial arts, health, and finally his life.
Ashar chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Huh... a new spin on "Beauty from Tragedy" with an OC in place of Rando... but, even accounting the happened in both fanfics off-screen death of Yuna, yours is way too gloomy for a PF fanfic, and with an ending that isn't. Really, a one-shot that ends with a cliff-hanger? Please.
Haytham K chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I understand that this is suppose to be a one-shot, but why does it have to end with a cliffhanger? don't get me wrong i liked it but still, why a cliffhanger?
BML2400 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Yikes, this is way too intense for a Pretty Face story. Though I'm confused by the ending. Does Mr. Kurimi spare Taylor? Because if he did, does he not get him/her help? Jeez, that ending is so cliff hanger-y!