Reviews for Mistakes and Misery
Freya922 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Incredible hurt/comfort. You really had me terrified for Sam, and I could so feel Dean's terror for him as well. Very scary creature and poison!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Very good. Thanks.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Really good fic. It almost had me crying when Sam was so sick from the poison. Keep up the awesome job and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad this snake got what it deserved after chewing down on Sam. Actually, I have to admit I had a bit of a Harry Potter/Neville Longbottom/Nagini/sword of Gryffindor flashback moment there imagining Dean chopping his head off. Very heroic. If Dean weren't so worried and guilty about Sam, I'm sure he'd be making the comparisons himself lol! xo
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
perf
mandancie chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
this was really good! :) I don't know how I missed this story! :) I loved it! :)
cappy712 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was a great story.. Sad but great, Sam getting hurt. Thank you for sharing.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was a close one. Thank goodness for Bobby. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Terrific story. Great to read something new from you.
Thanks very much for sharing it.
TG
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
What a wonderful and fun story to read.
I loved all the tense scenes as Dean ( and us) worried whether Sam would make it to Bobby's in time.
It was nice to visit the second season again and you did a great job writing the brothers voices.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I enjoyed reading it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wonderful story. Love it! And congrats on the e-book. I'll look for it!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
MOOOORRREEEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Yay, I love your fics! Great job and even if Sam told Dean in every episode how much he needs his brother, it probably still wouldn't be enough for poor Dean and his self-esteem issues. Congratulations on your eBook, I'll have to check it out!
emebalia chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was one hell of a ride but it looks like they're find now. In more than one way.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Yay new fic from you! This was a gripping read, you write such yummy h/c!

I liked how you broke this up into hours, allowing us to see Sam's health deteriorate in conjunction with Dean's fear and worry grow.

And I loved the little bro-mo at the end. Thanks so much for sharing. Take care, :)