Reviews for Shades of Twilight
majka chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I think it's really an interesting idea of Hitomi being pregnent with no-one-knows-who;) Your way of narration is funny, I wouldn't mind if you would update some day:)
Jameth chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Ok, this fic ROX! Why havent you continued on it? I mean, this is one of the best ones i have read on her. And van NEEDS to come in soon! Please, please, please, please update this fiction! Please! I know you cant see me, but im on the floor, on my knees, BEGGING you to continue this! It would be really nice if you did! Please email me and tell me what you are doing, cuz i wanna know!
Kya77 chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
Well definetly interesting. Hope you actually continue this fic.
cappie chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
hey there, ceylia, i really like where this work is going. it's interresting seeing a 'dark' sort of Hitomi, not what I would have expected. I am just waiting for Van to enter...which he *ahem* has not done yet, I might add...;
anyways, please continue this story. ;)
Dreamboat Annie chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
Hey, Im liking the story so far! I think it's pretty good, Im still a little confused, not to mention shocked! I had no idea she would be pregnant! (I must have been the only one, how embarrasing!) Anyways, I need to know who the daddy is! You said it wasn't going to be a Folken/Hitomi fic, so it couldn't be him, right? Update soon please, keep up the good work, I like the way your writing this!
lulu hendrix chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
This hasn't been updated in forever and I'm wondering why. WHY? WHYWHYWHYWHY? This is insanity. What the hell happens next? IS IT VAN'S? Please- this is me actually begging, I would be on my knees if I could do that and still reach the keyboard- update this. With ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL. *Breathes heavily*
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
O.o man that was. . . uh yeah. a really good story but not much details. i loved it. write more if you can
Airen2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Hi, have you considered continuing this story? I just found it on your list and it is pretty intresting so far. I wonder how you had planned to reunite her with Van?
terra chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
folken is her baby! that's it, he was given a second by being reborn as hitomi's kid! so what happens next? how will van get into all of this? update!
harvard chapter 3 . 3/30/2003
hitomin is still a virgin, but she's pregnant!
tsunami-chan chapter 4 . 1/21/2003
Like it so far. Very interested in Hitomi reaction to the "how".
nightflame chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
wow. this is good story you got so far. and i agree with you about the whole first person narrative thing [it not being used as much as it should be]. i like it, it's more realistic than a lot of fics out there. keep writing; just whack that writer's block away with your computer ** that's what i do at least...
Kai-rah chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
hiya

okey, i just read your story, and i really like the beginning setup. I like that she's pregnant, its the start of something really big(i hope!). I'm really into v/h fics (i'm the happily ever after type, for reading anyways). Is Van the father, or does the baby even have a father? questions, questions. I've noticed you're being very vague about hitomi's life; i hope this is because she's going back to Gaia! Well, keep writing, I'd like to see how this story turns out.

TTFN

Kai-rah
nope chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
that pregancy was pretty predictable but i love the whole jaded insanity spin youve put on this, i would kinda feel that way too, and i agree with hitomi, i hate the fact that my work cares, (grumbles) anyway keep it comming, ps how old is hitomi exactly you didn't say, or i totally missed it

ps if folken is being reincarnated van's gonna be pissed
celtic fire chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Please update! I love it! Weird but cool, and your twist on Hitiomi's character is very well done. Phulez update soon!