Reviews for The Avengers: Lokitty Edition
So good chapter 6 . 10/1
Loki's inner monologue is good, I do think you do him justice and I am really enjoying it! I am glad he was able to see that Thor loves him _ I want the brothers to make peace with each other :)
Uber Cool chapter 20 . 8/15
nothing better than avengers/loki bonding time:)
"And he's not a dog, and he has only one head. So no, he's not a Fluffy."
Of course Tony is a Potterhead.
I'm so pleased by this plot line. Most stories say the loki was mind controlled or mad and this undermines his mental strength and others say he did everything for revenge against his family which makes him seem 'evil'. This is by far the best loki centric fanfiction I have read.
I'm a huge fan of a ridiculously powered Loki as well
Okay I was alright with the shape shifting into a cat but cat features on Loki does not sound as appealing
Vi0l3tC4teye5 chapter 20 . 7/22
So I was scrolling through my favorite stories and I found this so I decided to read it to my little sister, and well... suffice it to say, my sister is now hooked on Lokitty. And I still love this story as much as I did when I first read it. Great story!Violet
Sorry, I missed this story by 4 years, but that force of nature line was great
Oh, I was not ready for this "Feels-fest" AAAaaaa
This is beautifully written
Tempest's Rain chapter 20 . 7/5
I really enjoyed this story. It was the perfect thing for me to read in my bed, during a thunderstorm with a bowl of popcorn and choc chip cookies. I love how Loki uses a bunch of miscellaneous powers which annoy Fury and the relationship between him and Hela. Thanos was such a whiny prat. I loved how everyone was so taken by the cat.
Stormjay12 chapter 20 . 6/27
Loved it! Especially how Thanos gets Loki's fate!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Sooooo cool, sooooo great, sooooo cute, sooooo amazing, sooooooooooooo everything! I loved it!
Cynfulme chapter 20 . 5/28
I do adore LO'Kitty...
Tonsoffandoms chapter 20 . 5/2
Your writing style is absolutely stunning! I love how you blend cuteness and badassery into one fic and have it balance out so well, and your descriptions are truly unique. Also, your torture scene of Loki is the most beautifully written torture scene I've ever read (and I've read a few...). Thank you for taking your time to write this astonishing story and for sharing it with the world. Keep on writing!