Reviews for Catharsis
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
If it's cheesy and over-the-top, that means I love cheesy and over-the-top. This is my favorite Rose Tyler and TenToo story and for me is head cannon unless proved otherwise by future seasons. :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This was beautiful. It's just how I imagine the relationship between Rose Tyler and TenToo. I REALLY hope we get to see them again in this new season and that their life is something very much like this.
TenRose4ever chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Perfect! Love it! I LOVE the inscription on the ring.
Ablissa chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
AWWWW. This was PERFECT! You made my night! I loved his chain of surprises, and each and every one was sweeter than the previous. Working in a planetarium is perfect for him, but to propose to her under the view of a starlit sky is just the sweetest thing ever. It was all so heartfelt and real. Oh, and the inscription on the ring! Soooooo perfect. And I love how you incorporated DT's bedtime stories, I was so curious about that but you surpassed any expectations. Just a perfect chapter! Thank you, I loved it (and the whole story) :)
Ablissa chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful chapter! You do such a fantastic job showing their love for one another, and keeping them so in character, too! I love their interactions! Your Doctor just makes me giggle like a school girl, it's so nice to see him so free and not holding back for once. Rose's surprise was just the right thing for the Doctor, and I like that you referenced Krop Tor. He never really addressed her suggestion for sharing a mortgage there, so it was nice to see that brought up :)
So happy I caught up on this story, and I'll be waiting for the epilogue!
Ablissa chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
This was just *perfect*. I'm so glad I'm finally catching up on this story, because it has me smiling from ear to ear the whole way through! So much love and passion in this chapter, it's just perfect. The bit at the end was so sweet, I keep reading that again and again because there is so much emotion in it. Just awwww! I love this! :)
Ablissa chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I'm a melted puddle of "awwww"! Your domestic version of the Doctor truly makes me melt :D I liked the viewpoint, it's nice to see what Rose thinks, too. I loved the way the Doctor interacted with Tony, and the bit about him dipping his fingers in a jar of chocolate was so adorable and meaningful at the same time. This is exactly how I'd imagine Rose's life with Tentoo, only better! Lovely chapter!
Ablissa chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Aw, I loved this chapter! The part with the Doctor getting woken up by loud music is so adorable it made me giggle, but I also loved the more serious parts, too. You really do a great job at capturing their voices and make it all seem very real - you brought out the human in the Doctor while still keeping him part Time Lord, and I can really see the scenes play out in my head as I'm reading. Poor Doctor, it couldn't have been easy for him, but it's only understandable for Rose to need some time to adjust. Loving this so far! :D
Ablissa chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I finally got around to reading this and I'm so happy that I did! It's 4.30 in the morning, so I'll have to stop on this first chapter, but I know I'll read and review the rest as soon as I can!
Now, about the fic: it's beautiful. I think you've done an excellent job combining the Time Lord Doctor and his human counterpart, showing the new and the old both in one person. He is so much more open than the Doctor could ever be, and he truly is hers in every way, and it's so perfectly portrayed in your story. You've portrayed their fears and hopes in such a real way. I think Rose's hesitation is perfect, because he is a new man to her, after all, and she is bound to miss her old Doctor, but I love that she gave in at the end, asking him to stay with her, and that he explained why he regenerated in the first place. It's just wonderful all the way through :) I can't wait to read the rest tomorrow, great work!
TenRose4ever chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Oh, it'll be worth the wait! Glad you're adding another chapter!
TenRose4ever chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Lovely!
GallifreySky chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Absolutely brilliant, I love this. I do suggest that you have the doctor at least think about telling her about donna, even if he doesnt in the end to save her worry, it could add that much more angst ;) anyways, ur a brilliant writer, nice job!
deactivated23o48329-48392-84 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
aw, very sweet. i especially loved the Firefly reference, hehe!
TenRose4ever chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This was great! It was nice to hear from Rose too!
BadWolf8588 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Keep writing. I love it! I really needed a good Rose/TenII fic.