Reviews for Coffee Time
aw )
BlackBirdSigh chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Adorbs!
CastleQuill chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw, this was lovely! It was so adorable, especially the friendship between Blaine, Kurt, and Adam. I love how Adam got Sam's number for Blaine - that was so sweet of him.
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
"all of them"
That bit made me laugh! Loved Santana's innuendo as well (if it was supposed to be one) and I am so glad Adam has gown on me!
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I would actually watch that show. Sam, sharing an apartment with his three ex-girlfriends while the four of them are trying to build a lives for themselves in New York, as the three girls jump into relationships with each other and other people and Sam is the one constant in their lives.

And then there is the sister-show where Blaine and his ex-bf and best friend Kurt are trying to survive NYADA and try not to get caught up with NYADA prodigy and Mme. Thibideaux favorite Rachel Berry and her clashes with teacher Cassandra July...especially since Rachel has decided that Blaine and Kurt are her new best friends and that Blaine is the perfect partner for her for school musicals and duets (no matter what Blaine thinks).

And the two shows intersect when Sam and Blaine fall for each other (so Blaine guest-stars in Sam's show and vice versa).
RHatch89 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
so cute and sweet
John W. Black chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You're trying to kill us with cuteness...
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 1 . 7/6/2013