Reviews for Stealing Home
MiccaF chapter 24 . 2/2
Excellent story! Loved it :-)
TeamEdwardgirl1 chapter 24 . 1/9
I loved this story as well as 'Professional Development'. I guess I read them backwards. The thing with this story though has me kinda confused. Emmett, was a very dirty 12 year old. 12 years olds are not really like that. I mean, yeah, kids are more experienced and know me then I did at that age but it scared the crap out of me. Are there really 12 year old boys like that now? If so, I am locking my daughter up and NEVER EVER letting her out of my sight. I didn't think I had to worry about that until she was like 14. I mean when I was younger, I just hung out with friends, played outside and had fun being a kid. I wasn't thinking or doing anything like that until I was 17. I was having to much fun partying and being a kid/teen. Still loved your story but now I'm freaking out with the 12 year old Emmett. I don't let my daughter call boys or even hang out with them. But now, I'm really freaking out.
lilmstran chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Oh, this was sweet and funny and sweet again.

Can't wait until baseball season starts in this story. And I wonder how far into the future this story goes. I'm glad this is complete and can find out in my own time.

Thank you.
miranda04 chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
Again, coming full circle with the blowing-kisses-from-the-windows thing! Love it.

And I guess my earlier hesitation about their reunion is tamped down by how long it took them to get engaged afterwards.

Thank you for this story. It was wonderful.
miranda04 chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Found the POV switches a little confusing.

Again, not sure how I feel about the reunion (like, it happened too quickly). I'm not dissatisfied. I'm thinking along the lines of "when you know, you know." And Edward seems to know how he feels about Bella.
miranda04 chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
On the one hand, I'm glad you didn't drag this out. On the other, I think Edward accepted her back way too easily. I don't know what to think, so I'll keep reading and see how things go!
miranda04 chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Oh, wow. I usually think about significant things brought up earlier in stories, but I think I have been so enthralled by simply wondering "what happens next?" that I completely forgot about both Pops' advice and Mom's note.

Don't think I made sense, but I know what I mean! I am so into your story, that when you bring something back full-circle, I'm just floored!
miranda04 chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Oh, boy! That's one of the things I imagined happening - Bella leaving without saying goodbye. Poor Edward. And that day of all days!

Time jump next, huh?
miranda04 chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Thank you for the warning.

I wonder if Renee is going to back out of her relationship with Bella again.

Kids are in bed, and I can read to my heart's content!
miranda04 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Awwww...teenaged angst. You're writing it well. I like that at least Bella knew she was petty and selfish in her reaction to Tanya. She's being selfish now, but again...teenagers!

I need to feed my kids! But I want to read more now!
miranda04 chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Yeah, I'm not big on jealousy in stories, but I do know that this is a story revolving around two teenagers (who've been remarkably self-possessed most of the time).

I do like that Edward was aware and wary about Marcus having him talk with Tanya.

Off to read more!
miranda04 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Logged back in. I think I was logged out during my last review (sweet-funny-sweet).

I'm thinking that since you mentioned light drug reference, that it's not going to be a central part of this story. I'm just concerned about Edward's academic standing/athletics, etc.

So glad I took the chance on this story!
miranda04 chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Yay! They talked! Nice when they're mature for that, but totally understandable if/when they're not.

Well done. Thanks for not dragging that out!
miranda04 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Awww...fifteen year old Edward is acting like a fifteen year old boy.

Loving this so far.