Reviews for Iron Chef: Saiyuki Style
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hahahaha! that was funny...hehehe

ps, Kanzeon bosatsu is an "it", not a "she"
Skippys Cat chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
Ah I knew it couldn't go too long! hehehe Kou and Doku had their moment now Hakkai and Goyjo.
~falls of chair laughing as Kobe and party arise!~ That is just too funny! Poor Kobe totally ignored in favor of the band!
Oh my I can't wait to get the full skinny on the back history between Houran and the boys! hehehe
Ah so it's the shadow realm where all those things hang out. The duel monsters must have fun playing with all the toys! hehehe
Poor Persia... he's so maligned... but that last line really is bad isn't it? hehehe
OMG! That is so true! Yuki and Sanzou could be long lost twins! FOL
Coconuts? LOL That last bit was soo funny but after getting to know Sanzou I don't blame any of the others for face faulting or fainting! hehehehehehe
More please E-sama? ~gazes at the LLama with big puppy dog eyes and wonders if there is a way to put that really cute icon in here.~
Skippys Cat chapter 3 . 3/4/2004
Oh man that was almost cruel to make Lirin one of the tasters and not Goku, but then - hehehehehe - cruel to whom may be the better question. LOL
"Abashed after being bashed" That is too funny! And I swear Sanzou is so uptight, but then dealing with Goku could drive a saint over the edge.
Okay I definitely need to see more of these episodes. "This incarnation?" So these 4 have been traveling together through the centuries. LOL Cool!
Oh that is too good! LOL The one role that Sanzou will hate more than any other! LOL
Doku face faulting. God now that is something that would be too funny to watch! hehe
Oh god I love that line! And have thought that on many occassions of the Ginjo Sanzou in one of my roleplays. hehehe
God I so love your ANs they are as funny as the story! _
Skippys Cat chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
~Chuckles~ Poor Hakkai the only one in the bunch that doesn't fall of the deep end in one way or another. LOL
Oh my! Did you make poor Kou wear the Chairman's outfit? hehehe Oh god the description of Yaone... I swear if she and Lirin were any bigger they'd fall over. That's almost a crime to make Kou cover that drool worthy chest! hehe
FOL! So you agree with me! _
Oh hehehe Iron chef Italian gets to go up against our Saiyuki boy eh? hehe
Ah I think that by the time Doku finishes drooling over him Kou may not mind that outfit so much. LOL
Hehehe Never piss off the boyfriend of the gentler youkai. Not if you want to continue breathing! LOL
Oh god so that's where Heero keeps his pistol! hehehe
ROTFLMAO Sanzo is a smart man, but no the fans of Da LLama will not let him become the main ingredient for the coming battle. hehehe
I love the AN they could never be too long for me especially when they are this funny! _
~Hugs da LLama~ I needed this tonight.
Skippys Cat chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
~Falls over laughing hysterically~ Thank god I've seen the first 10 eps of this anime. Though I know that even when I have no idea about an anime I still love your fics, this opening was so much funnier on my second read through after knowing the main characters! hehehe I can so see this happening between Jirousin and Kanzeon. Though I'm sure by now you have been given the suggestion for the special ingredient I figured I would add my own. How about kumquats? _~
HentaiTenshi chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
What a funny story! I love it so far! Please continue to write more! Please? _
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
oh my, this was RiCh~ _ and hilariously entertaining, from the "carp" deal to the "circus" deal to everything right dowm to Hakkai's stolen kiss by Gojyo *aw* and Kou-kun is *lavender*! o_0 *thinks of 'carrot' & dies laughing again* ...i am -so- thankful the computer lab is pretty empty today... don't wanna know how many people think i'm one heck of a superweirdo, but then again, had they read this fic... XD ...damn the stupid school lab filter for not letting me access the other fics at your site T-T looks like i gotta be content with continuing stuff on ..but i am all for more of this fic, along with everyone else who did cool reviews... a coupla words to that flamer-with-too-much-time-on-his-hands: don't say someone sucks unless you can do better... and even then, you look base man, jealous and finding no other way to relieve such immature envy apart from such basely worded unfounded comments on such an astounding writer

*quite annoyed by flame, yet much more entertained by Fic _*
Chandler no Miko chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
Hey, I like this story it's funny and stuff, but why are so many people writing mean reviews? No wonder there isn't more lately. I feel bad for this writer who worked hard and got flamed, so I hope they don't give up because of it.
Morty chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
Zombies? Cool. Houron's a fine-looking chef AND I'm glad to see nods to "Requiem" in the fic. On a side note, the mention of Sanzo as a "father-figure" brought the image of George Michael (yeah, the '80s singer from Wham)as the surly monk. ("FF" was a hit for him in 1988.)
Katsuko1978 chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
Greetings to my koi and all the wonderful reviewers who are supporting his works (including Rubious, yet another person I adore in my llama's family!). HOWEVER, I must take this moment to point out that I am Eni-kun's officially un-official flame monitor.

ceres17: the Gojyo/Hakkai pairing has been mentioned several times throughout the story already. I'm sorry if it upsets you now that you realize it, but life wouldn't be interesting if everyone liked the exact same things. Hell, I sometimes think Eni and I are the only two people in the world who like a loving/WAFFy/sappy Vicious/Gren pairing!

So, my advice to anyone who doesn't like the story: don't read it. No one's holding a gun to your head and making you scroll down the screen.

*lets out a breath and wanders off to give her llama a snuzzle-those wondering what THAT is, exactly, email me and I'll share *
seiryuuflames chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
OIII,I cant believe you just said Im a starters I never read them and Im in a bad mood when I was reviewing this IM NOT A MORON!
Weisshund chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
To the moronic ceres17, you obviously haven't read "Happy Birthday, Baby" or "Fateful Encounter"

to know that Enigma favors the Gojyo/Hakkai pairing. What a bakasaru that reader is.
ceres17 chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
What the*censored*do you think youre doing?

Do you want a hole on your head?*waves the Smith and Wesson in front of the authors face*How the *censored*does Hakkai knows about where the Gojyos mole is situated?I dont want to know the answer...

*disappear,ceres style*
sf chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
A little sparkle of light in an otherwise dreary day is a good humor fic in the evening... (oh dear, I'm getting poetic, aren't I?) The Sanzo-Goku dynamics in this piece always makes me smile. Father figure indeed. (And thank goodness Hakuryuu's not the main dish, although it would have been funny in a sick, perverted sort of way..)
Go Man chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
Wai Wai. The theme ingredient is gonna be minnows. It fits all of the clues and the theme song gave it away. _ I can't wait for Kobe to make minnow ravioli.