Reviews for TTH: Ascension
AJGuardian chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
If there is to be a sequel, you'd have to up the ante even more. I see no reason why you would do so. It's the reason Dragonball became so...ugh. Like Super. Fighting Beerus, God of destruction. You probably can't get higher than that in their universe.

Unless you bring in a new villain from a different universe that conforms to Naruto canon in some way. A villain that was so underutilized...you can't really call them a villain, really.

I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. A certain person who could travel dimensions at will. Who wanted to make an Army of Zetsu for reasons unexplained. Who is basically an Alien. One who give humanity Chakra by accident and tried to take it all back as a result.

Yeah, you know who I mean. But this is your story. You could rewrite this person into something MORE. Something different to what we saw in the manga. Terrible, terrible idea that. The End...

I loved your story, good job with the both of them.

I'm sorry for not posting this on the last chapter, it seems that I've already posted one long before.
dloold87 chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
okay what the fuck, you just lost me with this whole ending, I thought he was gonna take over the fucking world and force people to play nice. Also how the fuck can she even effect him as he is pretty much a god himself so... seriously wtf is going on.
dloold87 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I would have told the shinigami you will do what I want or I will kill all life on the planet and then blow it up and fuck the consequences.
pitbull4567 chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
good chapter
pitbull4567 chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
great chapter
Doctor Dandy chapter 18 . 4/25/2015
"This seal will erase your memories of this incident. Until we meet again, father."

Why? What a useless action.
Ellimist01 chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
Hmm this chapter weren't so bad. The last few kept getting more and more annoying.
Ellimist01 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
The bullshit is piling up. This has been really disappointing so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Well this was a great series always kept me guessing and never had me lose interest overall great stories so just wanted to say that so keep up the good work.
slythian chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Great story had fun reading it
Naruto Luffy chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Well mate' I SUPPOSE THIS IS THE END' but to me I don't want to feel like that.
I am one of the crazy ones u know, the kind that gets addicted to good written stories;
ESPECIALLY GOOD WRITTEN NARU-KUSHI STORIES. So forgive me for saying this but
I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE CONTINUATION OF THE STORY.
EVEN IF I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A WHOLE YEAR.
Well mate,
Time to go now.
Until next time...
Bye
Aakil chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Great story. Thanks for completing it.