Reviews for Cowboy Bebop
goffikchik chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
omg dis is FOKNG AMAZIN BIBOB IS TOTLY GOTIC ND DEM UTLORS R PREPZ!111 U R AS GOD AS TERA GILESBIE lolz
emily chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this is beautiful
buckingbirch chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I crid
Luke chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Birdie, you typed "yopu" instead of "you." Perhaps you should be less critical and judgmental until you can spell properly. Meanwhile, I will continue to enjoy the brilliance of Peter Chimaera.

Seriously, grow a sense of humor.
NerdieBirdie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
what is this garbage yopu are an idiot and deserve to die.
Your fans deserve to die.
Nate chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is complete trash.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Aftwerwd Bebop got itno a gun fihgt with Norio Wakatmoto and thy booth dyd
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
To naeemakrises:

Stop spamming. Your reviews are stupid.

To Peter:
Please, keep writing. You stories are simply awesome. wouldnt be the same without you.
naeemakrises chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was fucking stupid. Thanks for making me waste my time, loser.

dear god, people like you are the reason why I hate canadians.

USA! USA! USA!
Nameless chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Please ignore Mauro and BurningFist. Both of them are clearly envious of your popularity, which you have earned through being one of the greatest, most groundbreaking writers of our time. Keep writing, and keep attending Cons. Peace out.
BurningFist84 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
what the hell is this stupid crap, this sucks and you should quit at writing.
DaSupaBender chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
its good byt why no vcowboy trutles?
XEHX chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
A mothering fine work by the great Peter Chimaera. So sublime. Had me laughing like a lunatic on the train to work :3
Commander Cody chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Another masterpiece, Mr. Chimaera! Truly, your grip of the TMNT universe is flawless, and the story you've produced in response to that prompt about Cowboy Bebop is far better than even an ACTUAL Cowboy Bebop fic would have been! Keep on serving up the awesomeness, my friend- I'm jealous of the folks at that convention who'll get to see your new work!

Also, have you ever thought about returning to basics one of these days and making stories about FPS games? Your Half-Life and Doom works remain some of your most endearing, and it would be quite the uh, privilege to see your magic worked upon a more modern shooter like Bioshock Infinite or Metro Last Light. Just a thought, of course.
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Brilliant! Please write more stories, I never want to see THE LEND of your fanfiction career!