Reviews for Chronicles of a Meadow
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
the thing about the cold war... I am going to tell my friends
FreakyFreckledGirl11 chapter 20 . 3/19/2015
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
:DDDDDDDDD Yaaaaaaaaaay Update! Gah they are such adorable dorks! :D I loved this chapter. :) Jack is so sweet and hilarious, trying so hard. :P :D :D :D Very nice chapter. 333
Singer202 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Please! Write more! I NEEEEDDD this!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Wow okay. That was fast.
sakiko of soleana chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Hiccup and jack are so cute :3
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
*fangirl squealing* yay! I was so happy to see that you were able to update this! :D Really great chapter! I like the twist with Drago. I wonder what the reasoning for having a prosthetic arm will be. Omg Dagur! He may seem insignificant now, but he'll be back, I know it. :p I hope college will be able to be less stressful for you so you have more time to relax. :) love this fic so much, Gina. Take care! Talk to you soon. :D 33
Singer202 chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I absolutely love this fanfiction! Update soon please!
Nikki chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
I could help but to snort out laughing during my college class, and everyone looked at me like I was crazy lol! I just could imagine Scott's "I'm watching you gesture and face and I can't hold my giggles in! Hopefully you find time to update! :)
Darkanny chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
overprotective Snotlout is my THANG
Tossedthrough chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
AHHHHHHHH SO CUTE! I love love loved it! I can't wait to see more!
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Ah! I'm so happy you updated! :D Wonderful chapter! Poor Jack. XD At least he didn't have to suffer through baby pictures. I like his dad, he's one of those funny, embarrassing dads. XD It's sad how he can't be around a lot though. The way you described Jack's loneliness involving any kind of physical contact is very relatable. :) Yay! Their officially boyfriend and girlfriend! Woot! I bet Valentine's Day, when you get around to that, will be really cute. :) :P I'm super excited for the next chapter, but take as long as you need to and try not to stress out. I hope college is going well! :D Lovely job, as always.
kitty.0 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I hadn't worried about that door at all until now. Now it's going to keep me nervous.
intergxlactic chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I love this. xD Update soon.