Reviews for Chronicles of a Meadow
Clancy1018 chapter 20 . 3/19
AWWWW THAT WAS SO CUTE AND AWKWARD!
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 20 . 3/18
:DDDDDDDDD Yaaaaaaaaaay Update! Gah they are such adorable dorks! :D I loved this chapter. :) Jack is so sweet and hilarious, trying so hard. :P :D :D :D Very nice chapter. 333
Singer202 chapter 1 . 3/1
Please! Write more! I NEEEEDDD this!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 2 . 1/8
Wow okay. That was fast.
sakiko of soleana chapter 19 . 1/5
Hiccup and jack are so cute :3
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 19 . 1/3
*fangirl squealing* yay! I was so happy to see that you were able to update this! :D Really great chapter! I like the twist with Drago. I wonder what the reasoning for having a prosthetic arm will be. Omg Dagur! He may seem insignificant now, but he'll be back, I know it. :p I hope college will be able to be less stressful for you so you have more time to relax. :) love this fic so much, Gina. Take care! Talk to you soon. :D 33
Singer202 chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I absolutely love this fanfiction! Update soon please!
Nikki chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
I could help but to snort out laughing during my college class, and everyone looked at me like I was crazy lol! I just could imagine Scott's "I'm watching you gesture and face and I can't hold my giggles in! Hopefully you find time to update! :)
Darkanny chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
overprotective Snotlout is my THANG
Tossedthrough chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
AHHHHHHHH SO CUTE! I love love loved it! I can't wait to see more!
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Ah! I'm so happy you updated! :D Wonderful chapter! Poor Jack. XD At least he didn't have to suffer through baby pictures. I like his dad, he's one of those funny, embarrassing dads. XD It's sad how he can't be around a lot though. The way you described Jack's loneliness involving any kind of physical contact is very relatable. :) Yay! Their officially boyfriend and girlfriend! Woot! I bet Valentine's Day, when you get around to that, will be really cute. :) :P I'm super excited for the next chapter, but take as long as you need to and try not to stress out. I hope college is going well! :D Lovely job, as always.
kitty.0 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I hadn't worried about that door at all until now. Now it's going to keep me nervous.
DarkenedRainbowz chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I love this. xD Update soon.
Evilkat23 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Is that doorframe foreshadowing I see? I don't know, but it just seems like one. XD then again I might be thinking too into it.
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
This is a wonderful chapter! :D Hiccup and Jack are so cute! Now I'm really excited for their next date. :) Haha, Jack and Emma decorating cutout cookies reminds me of when I was at work earlier today. :P Cutting out cutout cookies take FOREVER. Will the reason for Spencer and Stephan's feud be discovered? Old Wrinkly is awesome, haha. I can't wait for something to finally happen with that door! Is that how Hiccup will lose her leg, or foot, if she does end up losing it? Hm, will there be an ax murderer in the house? Flood? Fire? A fire would make sense, since HTTYD canon. :P Sorry I'm rambling. Lovely chapter; your writing is amazing, as always! I'm excited for your next update. :)