Reviews for The New Legends
ritzkiaprilia chapter 21 . 3/7
What? Glo become Death Knight?
Argh that's so saaaadd T.T sob.. sob..
although I understand why she chose that path :(
ritzkiaprilia chapter 17 . 3/7
Wow, so finally Theo went to Kissinger to follow Glo?
What this means Theo liked Glo? O.o
If that so, that's great XD
I always hoped Glo end up with Theo
Elise chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Brilliant. :)
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Owain is adorable! This new cast seems very endearing too. I can't wait to see what they'll get themselves into. The world has sure changed a lot after Theo abolished how things used to work, but it's amazing to see that the Twelve Holy Knights have continued (even though in a different manner).
VirguleAddict chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
AGhaghvjaghajhajhagjha this story kept me up all night! It was so good!
I would love to read the rest of the New Legends stories, but I see you haven't uploaded anything since march ;v; Good luck if you're continuing, I'll be following anyway!

Keep up the amazing work!
Frosty Counsel chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
O.O Those this mean that Theo likes Glo?
Wow. I would've never expected Awaitsun, of all people, to be her ancestor.
Great work! :D
anon chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
haaaaa that was amazing you are an awesome writer
annaASSASSIN chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
While I'm sad about having to bid farewell to the wonderful generation you've created, I'm also so happy with how it ended. It was all so sweet TuT I still want to punch Theo though.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
The world building here is truly amazing. Thanks for such an epic story, though I was sad to see the Twelve Holy Knights change so drastically! But still, with time comes change, and it certainly sent shivers down my back to picture the changes Theo described. He sure thinks big! With all the changes you described at the end in your notes, I wonder if the Twelve Holy Knights will persevere throughout all of that. It'll be quite a journey!
Frosty Counsel chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Even if he died, how does he fill up so fast? Even Leaf who had been dead for two hours didnt gain that much darkness that fast.
kaname chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
i was wait for this chapter but to sun die and in front them how could this happen will i thought she may be be demon king but what will that help now ...i cant wait next chapter
annaASSASSIN chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
D: Nope. Nope. Definitely not. She must be dreaming, or deluded. T.T
annaASSASSIN chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
For the sake of this generations Hell Knight lets just all pretend she's a Tea-Enthusiast, rather than an addict. x] This has quickly become one of my new favourites!
Frosty Counsel chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Poor, poor Vice-captain hell... And gross perverted shirt XP don't say weird things!
This story is perfection! Keep up the good work!
annaASSASSIN chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
One word; perfect. It seems like the ideal Hell Knight would actually be a girl, so you've hit that nail straight on the head! Her character is really amusing too.