Reviews for Hide and Seek
sz2000 chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
You did another great story! You did well on the USMC. My dad was a Marine in Vietnam. My mom was in the Navy. I like how you have Eric propose to Kim and Alice. That was cute and sweet!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 13 . 5/15/2004
Hm, constantly torturing Eric...having hanging there naked...I think you really like him :)
Of course I loved this story as well.
lil smiles chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
wow this story is amazing! can't believe i didn't find this sooner!
Ibonekoen chapter 13 . 11/28/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWW! That was soooooooooo cute! ) I can't wait for Almost Unreal!
LG chapter 13 . 11/21/2002
I can't believe I missed Chapter 11 - being grounded sucks. But anyway, this was a great ending... And I'm THRILLED that Eric finally proposed! *cheers*
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2002
Wowzers. That's a great story. Luv the way it ended, Eric seriously needed a happy ending. Great job!
Tevrah chapter 13 . 11/20/2002
I really liked your story! It was good!
cmar chapter 13 . 11/20/2002
Very nice, I see you're taking Eric in a new direction, but I hope he won't lose his edge in future stories, that's what makes him himself.

I'll be reading the next one, and thanks.
Dagmar Buse chapter 13 . 11/20/2002
Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Too fast! Too little! Too damn good!

*grumbles* Okay, go on vacation ... but you better have a good start on #4 when you come back ...
Dagmar Buse chapter 12 . 11/18/2002
Eric getting sensible? The world as we know it is coming to an early end.

Seriously, though, good stuff. I hope you enjoy the chains, dear; there's no way they're coming off until you're done.

Ta-ta! *waves*
cmar chapter 12 . 11/18/2002
A very nice ending (or almost ending). The plot was well worked out. Some of this story was difficult to read - which is not a bad thing. I enjoyed the thoughtful mood of this chapter, a nice change of pace.
Gamine chapter 11 . 11/12/2002
Hey!

This was excellent. Can't wait to see what comes next, Mrs. Surprises.
Girl in the red jacket chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
!

How can you leave it there? Have you no heart?

I think I'm just go to go curl up in a little ball in the corner and whimper until you update this!
LG chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
Yes! Go team! *whoops* Now here's hoping Eric ends up okay...
Ibonekoen chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
He better be okay or the Eric fan club my muses have formed will hunt you down! *bg* You know I love it, babe! Can't wait to see what happens next!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »