Reviews for Hide and Seek
angelwarriar chapter 10 . 11/6/2002
Very COOL!
LG chapter 10 . 11/4/2002
More Hide And Seek! Yay! *cheers*

Even more intriguing than last time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ibonekoen way too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 11/4/2002
Wow. . .this just keeps getting better! You totally have me hooked. . .but then, I think you realized that! Hurry up and get Eric rescued! :P
Dagmar chapter 10 . 11/4/2002
Ooh, terrific! Getting very, very interesting here - I can't wait for the next installment. So back into the chain under the desk you go, dearie ...
Draconisknight chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Good story. Feeling sorry for Eric though seeing as though he's my fav from Time Force.
Ibonekoen chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
Wow. . .I am in complete and total awe. This was an impressive chapter. Man, do I feel for Eric. Those hallucinations. . .the old adage is true, you *are* your own worst enemy.

And you just had to bring in snakes. *shudders* I HATE snakes!

But hey, damned good chapter. You better give us more or I'm gonna sic Dagmar on you! *grins*
Gamine and Binky chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
We like this. Well done, action packed. And it's good bathtub reading.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
LG chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
Ooh... Poor Eric...

Who's the Peterson guy, and what's going on with him? Write more, more, more... *drools*
Dagmar still lazy chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
Very, very good. And intriguing. And I can't wait for more. :)
Tevrah chapter 8 . 10/25/2002
Ohhh! What's gonna happen next?
LG chapter 8 . 10/21/2002
Another great chapter. *crosses fingers* Come on, guys, get Eric out of there...
Dagmar lazy chapter 8 . 10/21/2002
Ooh, terrific. Both segments. (I'm also too lazy to look up the outtake. :P) Can't wait for more!

Btw, thanks for giving me ideas in case you're slow to update! *grins evilly, adds cattle prod to SI Chest*
Gamine chapter 8 . 10/21/2002
And we're off! Poor Eric. I feel for the guy, I do.
Tevrah chapter 7 . 10/19/2002
OH, I so can not wait for the next chapter!
LG chapter 7 . 10/15/2002
Oh no! *whimpers* You're going to add to this REAL soon, right? It's not fair to leave us in suspense!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »