Reviews for Hide and Seek
freespirit127 2 lazy chapter 7 . 10/14/2002
I'd would like to quote a certain beta reader of mine here: More! I must have more! Gimme more! !

And I want a definitive answer to Alice's question about Eric ;) The bonding scene between Eric, Alice and Kim was terrific. Keep it up and coming.
Gamine chapter 7 . 10/14/2002
Oh, sure, blame the cliffhanger on me. It's a good one, though...
Ibonekoen chapter 7 . 10/14/2002
Nice chapter! You, of course, know that I love this story. . .

By the way. . .I have a certain muse that wants to kill you for what you did to Eric. *smirks* I'm sure there's worse things in store for Commando. *grins*

Definitely can't wait until the next installment. _
Dagmar as promised chapter 7 . 10/14/2002
Grrrrrrrr.

I just hope for your continued good health (and my sanity) that this being early doesn't mean the next part is going to be late! Because if it is, I'll have to whap you with soggy lettuce leaves!

Very good characterization, intriguing storyline ... I want MORE!
LG chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
*giggles*

I liked this one, too. Keep it up!
Ibonekoen chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
LMAO! I love it! OMG, that final paragraph. . .TOO funny! *grins*

You better post more on this SOON or I'll have to encourage Dagmar to get out the contents of her SI chest. *smirks*
Gamine chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
Excellent chapter, as always. Looking forward to next week. Remember me in your will, will you?
Dagmar too sleepy to sign in chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
VERY nice. Love the interaction, and the way this is going. More!
Tevrah chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
That is really cool!
Ibonekoen chapter 5 . 10/1/2002
*hastily swipes a hand across her eyes* I'm not crying! I swear! *looks from side to side quickly* Okay, so maybe I am. . .I can't help it! This might sound silly, but that chapter just got to me. . .don't keep us in suspense! Give us another chapter! ? *puts a pleading look on her face*
Dagmar chapter 5 . 9/30/2002
*lays out contents of SI Chest*

Take a good look, dear. I'm gonna use each and every one of these, one after the other, if you don't continue this ASAP.

And if that doesn't help, I'll sic Ted and his buddies on you. No threat, a promise!

Um, me likes. A lot.:-)
LG chapter 5 . 9/30/2002
Okay, this was cool. Poor Alice... Can't wait for the next installment.
Dagmar chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
Ooh. Love it! More!

Heehee. Once the Ranger gals get it in their pretty heads to accept no macho nonsense, the guys don't stand a chance ... gotta love 'em for it!
LG chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
This was great, as always. Keep it up, 'kay?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2002