Reviews for Hide and Seek
LG chapter 3 . 9/16/2002
Awwww... The entire birthday thing was very sweet. I liked it. _
Dagmar chapter 3 . 9/16/2002
Cliffhanging everybody again? No fair! Great stuff, though. I definitely am waiting for more ... even if it's a pretty long drop ...
stargazer1017 chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
Good job so far, Rach-you've convinced me about the Eric character, so of course I'm waiting to read more!

Kinda sad how something so traumatic will be geting him down again. . .but I'd love to see where you're going with it!

-Shayna *finally had the time to post a review!*
LG chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
This is getting more and more exciting... I liked "Scars", nice to see it involved.
Dagmar chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
Woo .. great start! I must admit, it's probably going to be not my usual cup of tea, but I'm curious how it'll tie in with the rest ... and how Eric's friends will butt in, will-he, nill-he. So keep writing, girl! (And yeah, I've got a good start on MY next chapter, too!)
Tevrah chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Very Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Dude, you know you got me hooked. *grins* Hey! Going to the year 3000 means more scenes with Trip. . .heehee. . .*winks* Keep up the good work and give us more! Right now! _
LG chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Okay, SOMETHING is gonna happen in 3000. (Obviously.) Now I'm gonna go crazy wondering WHAT...
Dagmar chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Ooh, terrific start! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
White Tiger chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Oooh...sounds like Eric's gonna be doing a little more solo work...(Checks watch) Wow...you got me hooked on a story in record time!
Gamine chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
And we're off! Looks good, smooch. Wheee!
Masquerade chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Intriguing, as always. -smile- Unfortunately, the intrigue always leaves a cliffhanger feel. -Hannah
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4