Reviews for Reunion
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Reads really close to A LOT of other stores on this board. I like the idea of exploring the characters' lives in the futures, but in this context things don't seem quite new. Is it Jordan you're writing for or Jared? Angela seems less likable as much as she's stuck on her altruistic job and her low income - it seems less selfless when she keeps touting it; and Rickie lived through it and did't react this she keeps saying how plain, selfless and poor she is, it counteracts anything good she really does. The Danielle-Brian-Angela thing is weird for having lasted so long, but I get why it would be a factor for them somewhat.
Tigermusic86 chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
intressting... good so far :-)
keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Really love this story, would DIE for them to make a MSCL movie with them this age now and something like this happen! Please keep writing this one I love anything J/A happy ending, they ate SO meant to be *sigh* thanks xx
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Enjoying this forward to your updates!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great start! More please!
Lemonheadlover chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I was thinking that, except some songs I end up quoting may not be theirs, just because lyrically some songs that would be great for longing are not theirs. They have some amazing lyrics but some seem too smart for Jordan, lol. I actually graduated just before the show aired, I was in college, and since we just had our 20th reunion I was thinking they would in reality be close to that point. I have been rewatching the show (again) and inspiration struck.
swongie chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is pretty good I'd love for you to continue it. And is Jordan in 30stm? Lol