Reviews for Smut University 2013
ForrestersWitch chapter 7 . 9/21
Okay... so when I have time to read I wait for your latest or last chapter of I Live I also go through the list of your stories. This Bella Vamp/Jasper Human tangent of yours is Bad Ass! I'm hoping you write a whole story about this pairing with these one shots being out takes. I haven't read all your stories RL keeps me too busy for such indulgences. If you have already written such a story I've missed it some how but damn I'm a fan of yours and have been for a couple of years now and am glad to see your machinations when ever I can!
kwillie55 chapter 7 . 4/18
Awesome story
PoorlyKnitted chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Okay, to be completely fair, I don't think I have EVER read a Human Jasper/Vampire Bella story...but I am impossibly in love with the one's you've written. To the point that even if I did manage to find and read a Human Jasper/Vampire Bella story, it couldn't possibly measure up to what you have written. Just wow, so in love.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Yummy :)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
This was really good. I loved it.

Kathy :D
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
more,more and more please!
Bella MacLeod chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I do hope you are adding more to this because I love it.
chanur chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Loved it.
NatalieLynn chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Great! I really hope that you do end up writing a full length story with these two. I really love them.
bigXxdreamer chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Wow... just, wow (: amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Wow, that was full of longing and love and sensuality. It sizzled!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
very hot. I love the story "Peaches". I wish it was longer than a one-shot.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
good smut.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
""The hold Edward had over me was broken the moment Aro touched his hand to read his mind. Edward said I was his mate, and Marcus looked up at me and shook his head, but I already knew." "

Good basis for another story.
KerghannEvanesca chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
This was really lovely. I was wondering when you would finish their story. I'm very pleased :)