Reviews for Smut University 2013
AshleyStewart09 chapter 7 . 8/12
So very good
Kazza18 chapter 7 . 5/20
Oh, poor Jasper! I feel sorry for him that he didn't get choice. But then again, I'm pretty sure I know what he would choose. Great story
princessnerra chapter 2 . 3/14
This was a really nice story! It has the potential for more...
becksie chapter 7 . 2/14
Oh wow! that was low! Does Jasper even know she's a vamp, he seems like he is in the dark. I would LOVE to read his reaction negative or positive!
traceybuie chapter 7 . 1/17
She didn't even warn him or tell him what she was and what to expect? party foul Bella! party foul!
traceybuie chapter 6 . 1/17
t is kind of sad that she is going to leave him for over a year. His body won't change that much. She should have told him the truth so he could decide. It would have been a less- Edwardy thing to do.
traceybuie chapter 1 . 1/17
sexy, Bella that knows what she wants... hot
TinaF chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Wow loved them all!
ForrestersWitch chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Okay... so when I have time to read I wait for your latest or last chapter of I Live I also go through the list of your stories. This Bella Vamp/Jasper Human tangent of yours is Bad Ass! I'm hoping you write a whole story about this pairing with these one shots being out takes. I haven't read all your stories RL keeps me too busy for such indulgences. If you have already written such a story I've missed it some how but damn I'm a fan of yours and have been for a couple of years now and am glad to see your machinations when ever I can!
kwillie55 chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Awesome story
PoorlyKnitted chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Okay, to be completely fair, I don't think I have EVER read a Human Jasper/Vampire Bella story...but I am impossibly in love with the one's you've written. To the point that even if I did manage to find and read a Human Jasper/Vampire Bella story, it couldn't possibly measure up to what you have written. Just wow, so in love.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Yummy :)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
This was really good. I loved it.

Kathy :D
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
more,more and more please!
Bella MacLeod chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I do hope you are adding more to this because I love it.