Reviews for Guardians of Gotham
Piper chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
THIS IS SO GREAT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
QueenDragooon chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Threatened cheerfully! That's me.
LunaSolenna chapter 5 . 4/14/2018
I love this so much! I hope you add more to the story, because it’s awesome and I love the way you write the Robin/JL (especially Superman!) interactions!
Revan3363 chapter 5 . 2/15/2018
Please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
LOVE IT!
AC139 chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
I like the story hope u update soon
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
Clark's little trick to make Robin slip some vital info about himself reminded me when he stumbled upon Dick Grayson in a Lex Corp Daycare and scored himself an interview after he won their little guessing game. I was in love with those pages especially since Dick was being such a mini detective and offered his own take on why Batman is not doing a very good job with Gotham (and why in the future, Robin will be needed to counterbalance the Dark Knight).

My little trip to memory aside, I love how competent Robin is even without his partner. Dude's trained. And of course that little meeting with Diana in their civilian selves was hilarious. Gives me Young Justice vibes when Dick pulled the same thing with Artemis Crock. And there we go again.

I'm pretty sure Robin making Batman into his personal jungle gym slash teddybear is more of a Dick Grayson thing. So cute. Daddybats at it with his legitimate worries since the building his son was in just got targeted.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Batdaddy be afraid be VERY afraid! Lol...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
Yay for robin being awesome (and annoying Bruce in an affectionate way)!
Jackalope89 chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
One, slight issue: during Starcrossed, Bruce outed himself, Clark, and Wally to Diana and J'onn. Bruce and Diana even hid in a little cafe and made out in order to avoid being captured by the Thanagarians.
Nightwing15 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
UPDATE SOON!
FurorNocturna chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
PLEASE continue this! It needs completion like its predecessor!

This is so good and full of Daddy!Bats I love all of it!
UniLiliCornia chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
I noticed that you haven't updated in almost three years so I'm begging you to UPDATE THIS. this is amazing and really really good...please please please UPDATE!
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
Please update soon, really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Doominater84 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Would absolutely love to see a continuation of this
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »