Reviews for Light a Candle for the Prince
fantasyguardian chapter 68 . 12/8/2014
This was ... epic. I was really speechless for a few minutes after reading the last chapter. I don't think I felt these many emotions at once before. And especially not from reading a fanfic. You're a genius. I don't normally say this to people, so ... I truly mean it.

It's painful. I cried reading the third section, but I think in a way ... It was a wake up call for the Manga brothers.

I think I need some fresh air now. This was quite a journey.

P.S: Happy Birthday! May the new year bring us more of your masterpieces and bring you happiness, success and peace of mind.
fantasyguardian chapter 55 . 12/8/2014
I honestly laughed reading this chapter. I...I don't know. I just did. I guess the fact that she's yelling at Seto and the feeling I get that he actually is starting to listen to her (or maybe not) is just ... amusing.
Yes, I like Akiko.
fantasyguardian chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
Is it just me or do we see something from our familiar Seto this chapter? Honestly though, I wanted to slap him the last two chapters.

All that aside, I'm happy that Kiko is here. She's one of my favorite characters and I actually sometimes forget she's an OC. Personally I think she can work on helping the two of them not just Mokie.
fantasyguardian chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Oh GOD! Is it bad I just want to skip to the part when Seto finds out?! I just want to see Cecil get what he deserves. I hate him. I know I already said that, but...I'll just be quiet and continue reading.

P.S.: Great fanfic by the way. Enjoying it. Painful, but ... Well. Whatever confusion I feel right now, I blame you for it. Deal? Deal.
fantasyguardian chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
I'm somewhat scared to read the following chapters. I have that gut feeling that the two brothers would go through torture. Then again, I'll continue reading as it's really interesting (and may I add well-written).

I seriously hate Cecil, by the way. From the deep bottom of my heart.
CaribbeanSakura chapter 68 . 12/2/2014
This story triggered a lot of emotions and thoughts.
Almost every day we hear and read about child molesters and rapists. We read, we may feel sick for a few minutes and then we forget. But these victims will suffer a long time, when not even a life time.
And maybe I am wrong, but I wonder how it can be that we feel more compassion for a fictional character that we know, than for a real victim that we dont know.
This was really a good and worth reading story. I am looking forward to the next project or updacte of yours. So where next?
Raipai chapter 68 . 12/2/2014
Oh man! I'm a day late, damn it. I hope you had a good birthday anyway even though, funnily enough, it was us - the readers - who received a present in the form of a certain fanfiction being finished off. Haha.

I'll admit, it was... Painful to read at some parts because of the content but, as a whole, I know I definitely enjoyed it. Plus, the fact that it was sometimes hard to get through during those chapters means you wrote them well. The emotion got through. And, seeing as this is a heavily-shortened take on a related fanfiction you wrote, I'd say that's one hell of an achievement.

I'm glad my reviews helped with your motivation, even just the smallest bit. But I'd also like to give a huge thanks to you for writing, not only this, but so many others for all that time. Yu-Gi-Oh was a major part of my childhood and it's been over 10 years since both the original manga, dub and sub of the anime have ended. Fans like you keep the community going and the fandom alive. I can't express how much I appreciate that.
Raipai chapter 67 . 12/2/2014
...The last main chapter. And what a finale it was. Normack remained manipulative but amazingly intelligent right to the end. He damn near convinced me with those final words with Kaiba. Also interesting to note how, while we have no idea what Bakura did to him before he was put there, Cecil wasn't a complete terrified, stuttering mess. That's a feat in and of itself.

Your last lines always have some kind of special trait to them; whether that be emotional shock, a meaningful statement, et cetera but this one was particularly well done. I wasn't expecting religion to come anywhere near this magic-ruled manga world of Yu-Gi-Oh but, as Seto's final comment to our villain in passing (regardless of whether he was in any state to hear at all), I doubt anything else would've fit any better. A splendid ending to a splendid fiction.
Queen Shadowclan chapter 68 . 12/1/2014
:) Happy Birthday Ice Blood, you're an amazing writer and my world would be different without you and your writing. Thank you so much for being an author of Kaiba Fanfic, you do it a beautifully.
dragonlady222 chapter 68 . 12/1/2014
I hope that Pegasus felt the power behind that grin. Kaiba is back to being a protective and powerful Niisama. He loves Mokuba in his own way and hopefully Mokuba is also getting better.
dragonlady222 chapter 67 . 11/30/2014
I hope that somehow, someway Mokuba can be resurrected to live again. Hopefully, the news of the destruction of the monster will help this. This story was great and I am glad he got what he deserved. He will suffer for all eternity.
Queen Shadowclan chapter 67 . 11/30/2014
My gosh !GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! Kaiba killed him beautifully.I love how he talked about what a Kaiba is, you did an awesome job-like always.
CaribbeanSakura chapter 67 . 11/30/2014
Hearing Greene explaining how similar Seto and he are, my stomach twisted. But it was very interesting to get a better inlight of Greenes motivations and reasons.

Kaibas venegance...woah...There were more details as in "Back from the dead", which I appreciate. Sticking to the evil that you know you gave Kaiba a pipe again. Theres a detail in burning Greene that comes in really nice and suiting...Kaiba pours the oil only on Greenes bottom part... I was already wondering if the candle which is lightened for the prince would be Greene himself. In a certain way of speaking...yes. Isonos Role came in perfect.

You compared Setos procedure with music (a symphony, a soundtrack, Kaiba is singing), which is a fine emotional art. This emphasised Setos cold planned way of dealing with Greene.

Now I am looking forward to the epilog. But after 67 chapter I think I can already say: This is a good story. It is disturbing, dark and make you feel uncomfortable. But it is a good story.
Queen Shadowclan chapter 66 . 11/29/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love it! TTTT *sniff*sniff*
dragonlady222 chapter 66 . 11/29/2014
I am glad he finally said he loved him. I hope he give that pervert to Bakura. He deserves the torture.