Reviews for Nephilim from the Future
hafsanasir395 chapter 1 . 1/15
This story is good. Please continue it!
MaddyR chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Ha! Okay... I'm in love. But... it's been two years? Come on! Please, please, please resume... this is good!
Ann chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Haha, Henry takes after Sam in the mornings but has Gabriel's eating habits! and poor Cas can't operate the coffee maker. This us definitely strange for the two boys, learning more about their parents' past and the trials before they were couples.
I'm looking forward to this kitsume hunt, plus Henry and Jimmy seeing more of the past. I look at the times my mom and dad were growing up and everything looks funny. I wonder if the kitsune will spill any already partially spilled beans.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I loved it please update more
Pandie chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE THIS FIC IS JUST TOO EPIC (i'm so sorry i don't mean to pressure you this fic is just really freaking awesome :( )
Pandie chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Oh god. I'm only at the 1st chapter but I feel this is going to be epic.
kireikitsune chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Where is the rest of this fic? Update soon, please!
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Love this!
Estel Caprice chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Aww! Love it! Can't wait for the next bit! I love the way Henry and Jimmy are such weirdly conventional/unconventional mixes of their parents personalities! It's just so...*so.* :D
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
This story is freaking awesome. I love the banter between the cousins, their brother-ish relationship is great. All the canon characters are perfectly in character, too. Please write more of this, there are only a handful of fics out there with the Winchester Next Gen AU and I adore the idea and the characters involved.
Estel Caprice chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
This. Is. FANTASTIC! Pleeeeese update soon!
TheKitsune chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Oh my god this is so perfect pleaseeee keep writing! Love James and Henry and your characterisation of Dean, Sam and Kevin is so perfect! :) Can't wait for more
iloveanime9251 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I'm excited, this is looking like it could be a really good story! I hope to see more in the future!
dango.alien.spoon chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I like this story ... can't wait for an update ... REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF HENRY OR JAME WILL SPILL THE BEANS ... :) :) :)
YTFan chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Loved the new chapter. Looking forward to the chapter 3.