Reviews for Snow Days
PurplePrincess05 chapter 5 . 5/22
"By the time it was done Haruhi and Mori did most of the spooning" Dude so freaking wrong... BEST STORY EVA!
Cowron chapter 5 . 3/24
This was adorable! /)(;ω;)(\ I loved this story so much. (I know it was posted two-ish years ago, but still! -)
Sambucivox chapter 3 . 1/21
Ooooh a pile of innocent sleepy hosts! This fic is like an advent calendar filled with delicious chocolates.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 1/21
This chapter was so damn cute it deserves its own chibi manga! And you used my two favorite adults of the series, also perfectly IC from the POV of the kids. I want to adopt them all.
readingpower chapter 5 . 1/7
Awesome story! Can't wait for the update.
olflo chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Oh I wished you made them a little more childish in this chapter? Other than Kyoya, all of them seemed pretty normal (as in, too similar to their usual characters)
olflo chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
That was so cute! Especially little Kyoya with the Carrot of Unusual Size and being lifted by Mori. I almost had a nosebleed!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow I really love the story so far
0GWxlf chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
lmao this story is great but YOU HAVE TO UPDATE im gonna die if you don't lol
soul eater fan and mangaanima chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
love
Chelia24 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I love this! You've got everyone in character, and it's cute imagining them as children! 3
Azrael de Angelo chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I love it please update soon
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
When it's time to go to school. Haruhi applies to ouran because she knows one of her friends are there. Would it be possible to make the koyoya haruhi? Maybe after time. Ie when everyone is at school they push haruhi to the back of their memory. She wa the girl who could tell them apart. The girl who loved strawberries. The girl who observed. The girl who befriended and understood his cousin. The girl who felt like family. Then when he shows. Up. I love the actual story. Ad her being a host. And everyone thinking she's a guy is one of my favorite parts. The host sort of recognize her but don't fully recognize her till she's in the guys uniform. Please keep her a guy to the public. PM me if you like the idea.
Owllover131 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
AWWWWWW!
Midnight4568 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Another great chapter! I'm impressed how everything is always kept in character and how you're so good at writing little!Host Club! Can't wait for the next chapter :)