Reviews for Kicking Kittens
Sunny chapter 24 . 5/28
Oh man how sad this story is not finished :C had overread this fact and now after a full day of reading I'm faceing one never ending cliffhanger ~_~'
Yuki chapter 24 . 1/10
Is the story over?
If it's Not PLEASE CONTINUE IT
Kerubim chapter 23 . 2/11/2012
You also made one other mistake. In year 5 snape was 35 and he died when he was 38. So he's nt in his forty's.
LadyGrimR chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
I really appreciate this story , keep going! Oh wait.. you stopped like 6 years ago.. sighhh
gothicflower chapter 24 . 12/4/2009
Please, please update!
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow! This is just pure brilliance! Kerri is just lovable! I do hope Snape will . . . I doubt it, WARM up to her, eventually. I hope.

*faves*

I'm going to read more and more. It might take all day, but I don't care! ;)
Tamuril Telrunye chapter 24 . 12/22/2008
I love it, please continue.
youwishyouknew chapter 23 . 7/23/2006
I would just like to add that I think Willow's diaries are really clever and cute.
youwishyouknew chapter 24 . 7/23/2006
I love your story. It's nice to read about a main charactor that has serious social flaws, who can be self-centered and at times cowardly, yet is still lovable and easy to sympathize with. It's much more realistic and brings the story to life. In my opinion Kerri is the farthest thing from a Mary-Sue. I also like how Snape hates her at first, and seems to be very gradually warming up to her. I'm assuming there is going to be romance between them, and I think it's really good how you're letting it build up slowly. I can't wait to see what happens next so please UPDATE SOON!
KittyGirl chapter 12 . 8/4/2005
OMG!

SO Intresting!

You're Brillant!

Please and Thanx!
KittyGirl chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
Yea! Another Kitty! WHOOT!

Anyway; Ouch for Snape. He's in big trouble, ain't he?

Great Work!

Keep Writing.

Please and Thanx!
KittyGirl chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
I love Dumbledore, he's so great.

And you write Snape really well.

But I can't help feel sorry for Kerri. But at least she's not as shy which is great.

KittyGirl chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Another thrilling installment of the fic!

You really are a brilliant writer.

KittyGirl chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
Aw Snape cares!

another wonderful chapter!

Keep Writng

kittygirl chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
Wow.

That's all I can really say: Wow.

You are BRILLIANT at this so please: Keep Writing.