Reviews for More Interruptus Then Coitus
Anne-Lilian chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
Such a great set of short stories, I loved it! I liked how you involved Tommy, and had him interact with Felicity. If I wasn't such an Olicity shipper, I might have shipped the two of them.
Again, lovely fic, I really enjoyed it!
Anne
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
I hope you update soon
CLKit chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
WHAT!? TOMMY HAS A DATE PLACE!? I need more on this! I need this drabble expanded a bit.. please!
ChaiGrl chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
So I discovered your story the other day. Read it all and the re-read it again! It is phenomanel! Your characters and character development are flawless. I can't wait for the next update. Until then, I might have to re-read it again. Lol.

Take care and Happy Writing!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
Awwww! I have loved every single one of these one shots! They're all so fluffy and well written and I just can't get enough! :)
GoldenGoatGirl87 chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
You had me in STITCHES reading all of these! Oh good heavens such good writing and you hit the characters and tone just write each and every time. Thank you! Thank you for such brilliant writing and making me laugh, these are a little bright spot in my day sometimes :).
SassyReaderGirl chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
Well isn't this adorable.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
This is so adorable! I love them together!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
So much fun!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
Well this was maybe the greatest moment in FanFiction history.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
This is great! Poor Oliver, suffering through Thea's relationship! I actually really appreciate how you depict Oliver as unhappy with the relationship, but not moving into the moralistic and paternalistic territory of trying to keep Thea as a virgin. She's an adult who can make her own decisions about her body, and I love seeing Felicity vocalize that.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Love it! I really enjoy all of these flashes of jealousy!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
Everything about this is wonderful! Especially when Oliver cleaned her apartment as he thought through his excuses for breaking the computers.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Poor Felicity! Oliver must have child minding experience - he is 10 years older than Thea!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
This is so great. I love how you propose adding Roy to the team - but I think that Diggle is more of the partner, and Roy can serve as backup.