Reviews for More Interruptus Then Coitus
shelbysmommy228 chapter 28 . 8/11
I loved this series. Thank you :)
Dairi chapter 21 . 1/27
Oh goodness I love this day off one. Oliver as a drill sargent for the kids, priceless. Loved it!
Dairi chapter 20 . 1/27
Aww, this was a very sweet one. Thanks for sharing.
Dairi chapter 10 . 1/19
I laughed aloud when Felicity's internal response (to Oliver's speaking to the dog, Gonna give me a shot yet, girl?) was, I wish. Heeheehee, loved that.
Dairi chapter 8 . 1/19
Aww, that is so very sweet ~ i love to see them standing up for each other! :)
Dairi chapter 3 . 1/19
That was hilarious and omg, if Oliver did walk in on her changing at that point in their relationship...dude. so awkward. And hilarious. Eeep. Loved it!

Err, I hate to be a stickler but I know if any of my stories have consistency problems I'd like them pointed out, so...at the end of this chapter, you have Felicity thinking about the concert being on Friday, but when she calls the neighbor right after that she tells her it is on Thursday. Unless that was purposeful? Anyway. Really enjoying reading your stories! :)
Anne-Lilian chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
Such a great set of short stories, I loved it! I liked how you involved Tommy, and had him interact with Felicity. If I wasn't such an Olicity shipper, I might have shipped the two of them.
Again, lovely fic, I really enjoyed it!
Anne
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
I hope you update soon
CLKit chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
WHAT!? TOMMY HAS A DATE PLACE!? I need more on this! I need this drabble expanded a bit.. please!
ChaiGrl chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
So I discovered your story the other day. Read it all and the re-read it again! It is phenomanel! Your characters and character development are flawless. I can't wait for the next update. Until then, I might have to re-read it again. Lol.

Take care and Happy Writing!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
Awwww! I have loved every single one of these one shots! They're all so fluffy and well written and I just can't get enough! :)
GoldenGoatGirl87 chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
You had me in STITCHES reading all of these! Oh good heavens such good writing and you hit the characters and tone just write each and every time. Thank you! Thank you for such brilliant writing and making me laugh, these are a little bright spot in my day sometimes :).
SassyReaderGirl chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
Well isn't this adorable.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
This is so adorable! I love them together!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 26 . 7/23/2014