Reviews for Devour
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It was kinda cruel, but at the same time really cute and good! I like it! but I'm kinda sad you skipped the hole sex scene :D I really wanted to read the feelings of the pair! But it was very good! :)
azab chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I loved it a lot
ili777 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
That line at the very end... I just can't place it with words, it's... it's I don't know what it is my vocabulary is so poor it can only think of perfect and so damn sweet.
I won't start saying what I liked about this one-shot or how much I did cause I never going to finish, just allow me to tell you that it was perfect (though I would had liked it even more if you hadn't cut out the lemon part :p). Thanks for writing this :)
Majestic Masters chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It was alright but somehow the hole thing seemed like a run-on sentence and I couldn't quite grasp the scenery as a result my imagination was hindered due to the lack of...
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Well that was surely a test of willpower! Not many people can resist Kuroko :) *wink*
thisgirldanielle chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That turned oddly adorable at the end
m chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Damn that was great. Not only in a smutty way but it was beautifully written. I love how we don't really start in the beginning. I also love how feverish Kagami is portrayed and Kuroko's persistence. I hope this isn't the last story you'll write about them :)
bostafu chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
" if anyone asks say you got hit by a car or something" - looooool it was THAT bad, daamn kagami XD. He should get handcuffed, you know what i mean ;P
TouyaSenpai chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Everything hurts ;w; I enjoyed this new look on kagakuro, first I've read them like this 3
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Damn. Just...damn.

I don't have words to describe this, really. But. Is it had I could see this happening? You portrayed it very well. This seems like something Kuroko would at least think about, if not actually do. And Kagami's reaction was perfect.

Extremely well written. Amazing job.