Reviews for Tales of Outcasts
guest chapter 19 . 2/6
you still there?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 19 . 1/30
Damn, hope you update this story soon. And for Naruto to learn Hiraishin. Badass Jutsu right there along with Rasenshuriken.

Also for Naruto to finally have his official harem
bloodbrother 18 chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter and who is the last girl in narutos harem you never said.
AkRuiner chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
This is a great story so far, definitely one of my top favorite reads. I can't wait to see how much Naruto grows over his training trip. Seeing that you mentioned it won't be like the standard time skip, I have high hopes. I really want to see Naruto realize that he has the ability to remove Orochimaru's cursed seals. I think Anko and Tayuya deserve to be rid of the marks, especially Anko. I suppose he could remove Sauske's as well.. lol. Speaking of realizations, I really hope Naruto looses is diamond strength density when it comes to girls. Jiraya will have hopefully given Naruto "the talk" at some point during the training trip. I'm so sad this is now on hiatus, but oh well. So ling as you plan to keep this story going, I'm happy. In the meantime I think I'll check out your Bleach story... Keep up the good work.
Windninja1000 chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
KageForce chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
I think that I'm addicted to this. _
DDS UzuKazu chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
A: Called it! I knew it was Konan (though I guess you made it kinda obvious O.o)

B: aww come on! I was waiting (very happily I might add) for Konan to bitch slap the purple eyed fucker that is Pein and then leave that hell hole called a rainy village, but noooooooo! You hade to make the foundations for them to make up... WELL BOO! I am a NaruKonan Shipper (BIG time) and seeing this is making me doubt that Konan will be in the harem! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF PURPLE EYED AND BLUE HAIRED BABYS! ADD KONAAAAAAAAAAN! (Konaaaan. Konaaan. Konaan. Konan...)

From:Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
Vendeta117 chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter. Man I love all your stories.
StayBlessed chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
This is one of the best fics I have ever read! I will squeal like a fan girl whenever you post the next arc lol
StayBlessed chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Dude, you're amazing. I've literally enjoyed every chapter I've read.
StayBlessed chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
This is so damn good! I'm glad I have so many more chapters left. It's so well paced, well written, and the characters are acting exactly how I think they would. Such a great read. Hope you continue to update
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
First chapter, and I'm loving it. It's such a great idea to give him the Rinnegan.
Rexy chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Is it possible that in the future, will Tayuya eventually have Isobu(the Three Tails) sealed inside her? I would figure it would be awesome. Not only will they keep Isobu out of the Akatsuki's hands but Konoha will now have three Jinchuuriki, and also Tayuya would feel a lot closer to Naruto and Fuu since they would share the same burden. Tayuya would also have some new really awesome jutsus with Isobu inside her.
Also, will Yugito be paired with Killer Bee? Will Team Outcast be able to save the Jinchuuriki from the Akatsuki?
Graypdrink chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Great story
ero-fan chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Great chapter dude and finally Naruto's going on his training trip its about time lol. Also will you give Naruto any abilities like fan made abilities like the ability Radiance from a different fan fiction Titled Determination its an AnkoXnaruto by the ability Radiance that the Arthur created is one of the best fan made techniques/ability i have seen reading fanfiction. OR make your own lol but overall emotional chapter it was great.