Reviews for Tales of Outcasts
Kwood101 chapter 20 . 1/15
I honestly would love for this to continue so please do !
benjamin chapter 20 . 12/17/2017
buen fanfinc deberias continuarlo muy pocas historias tratan a fuu y tayuya como chicas principales y el tarma esta bien desarrollado
Logan chapter 20 . 12/6/2017
esta es la 5ta vez que me leo tu fanfic y sigue pareciéndome espectacular,genial trama y buenos diálogos que no caen en lo cliché y por sobre todo... los emparejamientos!:

Tayuya : fue por ella que empece a leer tu fic

Anko: la misma razón que la de arriba,solo que multiplicado por 100!,Dios adoro a Anko y espero que este en el Harem del rubio suertudo

Fu: bien.. fue inesperado que la incluyas pero no esta nada mal,Naruto y ella son muy parecidos,me agrada que la coloques en el Harem.

Solo espero que NO COLOQUES A HINATA EN EL HAREM.. arghh cualquiera menos ella,sin mas que decir me despido,ojala actualices pronto.

PD: si es que hay lemom... que el primero sea de Naruto y Anko por favor! mi lado pervertido te lo agradecerá enormemente jajaja
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
Great Story. I really hope you update this story soon. See you next update.
death390 chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
I am continueing reading but just wanted to bring up that you might want to go over this looking for errors. There are a lot of errors, everything from having an extra letter in a word to using the wrong ones (looks like auto-correct went haywire).
Guest chapter 20 . 10/24/2017
Please Continue it, very interesting story as well. :D
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
He actually just like Kyle from South Park that Ginger cow episode
Kingkong101 chapter 17 . 10/11/2017
So basically a dick Naruto your version of Naruto is a dick
Thalion chapter 20 . 9/22/2017
Noooooo the wait is excruciating please update this story is too good to slowly fade away anyways can't wait for update if your still around that is
Palerider224 chapter 20 . 9/9/2017
Yo... Fam... Where's the next chapter... I need my fix dawg... Please... I needs it
Rasengalia chapter 20 . 9/9/2017
Excellent story looking forward to seeing the next update soon.
Thalion chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
Been awhile since I've read this story glad to see a new chapter even if it was a little short I hope you are still around and update soon this combo is rare and I really enjoy the story and can't wait to see where it goes
Elarmi chapter 20 . 7/28/2017
Great story
CatsAdmin chapter 20 . 7/15/2017
Good to see this is still being continued. I'd make some witty comment but, nah. It's just a good reason to re-read the whole story :P
King of Fighters chapter 20 . 7/9/2017
Everyone on Team Outcasts has a Summoning Contract except Fu. Will she ever get one of her own in the future? Maybe the Slugs, or something new like Crocodiles would be awesome!