Reviews for Tales of Outcasts
Darth Sygnious chapter 16 . 22h
And Sai does not disappoint. Can't wait for him to meet the rest... I suppose he will call Ino 'Beautiful', further pissing off Sakura, he will definitely make Tayuya his eternal enemy, and Fuu... I have no idea what will happen there. Let's hope we get surprised.

So, Isarabi is the next one to join the Naruto fan-club?

All in all, good chapter.

Wild guess: After Orochimaru beats them up pretty hard, Konan will intervene, if only to prevent him from getting Naruto's Rinnegan.
Love your story man. Keep up the good work
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 5/21
LOLZ. Good story so far. I like it! Hilarious as hell too!
icefox chapter 16 . 5/18
DAMN YOU CLIFF HANGERS!
Xx13deathsxX chapter 16 . 5/18
UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPDDDDDAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE
A suggestion, please put rinnegan in your summary. I despise "naruto gets an eye jutsu" stories. Getting excited about a story premise and then leaving sucks.
Hiatagi-Satori chapter 16 . 5/17
oh your mean...i demand another chapter to counter this cliff hanger...stat...good job as always.
EndlessChains chapter 16 . 5/17
A well done chapter. Good introduction to the mission that the Team Outcasts was on as well as the trauma that Anko felt. Didn't expect to meet Isaribi, but here she is and Naruto being who he is will try to help her that is for sure. The mission was going so well until they separated and Naruto in all his personality helped Isaribi in his own way. The transition that Isaribi went through about changing her opinion of Naruto and the others was done well with all the evidence in front of her that Naruto truly meant well. Looks like this mission got more exciting with news that orochimaru is on this island at the moment. Cannot wait to see what will take place now that this information is upon them. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
shugokage chapter 16 . 5/16
Interesting chapter and story!
bloodbrother 18 chapter 16 . 5/16
Can't wait for the next chapter
yoto chapter 16 . 5/16
bon chapitre
ero-fan chapter 16 . 5/15
Great chapter but how will Naruto learn the other abillitys of the rennagan without kurumas help and can the rennegan and kurumas eyes combine like sage mode kuruma mode and will Naruto train seriously with Ero-sensei and will he learn sage mode in that time
claymore78 chapter 16 . 5/15
Time to win or die :)
LordHero chapter 16 . 5/15
Nice chapter.
Yeah Naruto and Fuu would of got along great, shame that in order to keep Hinata as a fan favourite Naruto wasn't allowed to bond with girls his age, barring Sakura and filler/movie characters anyway.
Kit chapter 16 . 5/15
Please continue
I'm not a fan of the filler arc