Reviews for The Emmett Chronicles (hiatus)
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 12 . 1/27
h√Ęte de la suite
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Yeah...uhm..I don't think this one is for me. You've changed her way too much and it's nothing but sluttish to grab some guy's dick the first time you meet them. / And NO skirt should be so short that you can see underwear.
JustSearching chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I do hope you continue this story at some point. I follow stories even if it takes years to update. I love all of your stories and can't wait to see where you take them.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
That's like one of those dun dun dun moments lol. Good chapter.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
That was a hot lemon. I enjoyed this chapter and I am quite anxious to see what you have planned in the upcoming chapters.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Wow! I don't even know what else to say. I am quite speechless. At least I know Bella can become a vamp. Charlie is a DILF in your story and I love it!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
So, I gotta know, is Bella going to die or will she be able to fully become a vampire? I enjoyed Rose being put in her place by Bella. That was awesome!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Uh oh, I wonder what is happening to Bella. This is such a good story so far.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Scatch his watch or wind his ass, lmao. Steal Magnolias is one of my favorite movies and that line definitley applies to Eddie boy. Isa is bold and I like her like that. Great chapter!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Lol that was too funny. I loved the bunny prank!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I like what I have read so far. Great start!

Kathy
Anjiru Hyure chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Well! Besides the nicknames, I really like where this erotic story is going! Wow is it loaded!
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow what a great introduction! Ohh I can't wait to read more!
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I find it amusing the way Emmett is and bella, wow, bold girl.
khris91 chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
cant wait for more and i enjoy the store