Reviews for The Last Chance
Badbonita chapter 10 . 3/2
I hope that real life has demanded all your attention for the past couple years and nothing awful has happened.
It would be great if you get the opportunity to complete your stories - especially this one - but *shrug* It's a lovely piece and I would enjoy reading more.
Sarek5959 chapter 9 . 1/14
Awesome story! Are you planning on completing it? Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Jerry Gross
Rebmul chapter 10 . 1/7
and it ends right at the good part oh well on to find a different fic to read
Rebmul chapter 7 . 1/7
I love the whole james lily and Rebecca it as I continue reading I get even more irritated this fic is dead
Rebmul chapter 5 . 1/7
this fic is interesting and honestly I'm irritated that its dead
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/7
its a shame this fic is dead
AMMiss chapter 10 . 1/2
And you stop right here...when it's just gotten to another good part...and it hasn't been updated since 2014.
I hope you're all right because this is a bit concerning.

Other than that, this is a really fantastic story, I like how you've written it out and have Harry friends with other's in Hogwarts outside of the Weasley's.
hawkswench chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
It's been almost 3 yrs since your last update. I do hope that you are well and the years have treated you well. I am putting this story on follow just incase you ever decide to add the showdown with Weasley.
agentinfinity chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
While this has been awesome, I do wish you luck with your schooling, and hope that you will update soon.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
2015/03/01/ron-is-perfect-for-hermione/
kdarnell2 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're still writing. I just found your stories and they are very good but I see that you haven't updated in over 2 years. I do hope you haven't stopped writing, it would be a shame.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
More please!
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
It would be nice if you update this story again.
troyguffey chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
This is a great story. Too bad it's abandoned.
mckertis chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Your Hermione is kind of a bitch. And what happened to "i swear to finish what i started" ?