Reviews for Supernatural: Apple Pie
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Awwww, this was so cute. I liked it
drunkblaine chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I was supposed to be asleep but nOOOOOO Let's see one more Dreamer fanfic. And now I found a series. Great.
And it's sO CUTE
LITTLE DEAN AND LITTLE CAS
AND BABY CASS BEING ALONE WITH OTHER KIDS MOCKING HIM, I CANT DEAL WITH THIS
THIS IS ASDGJHGFDGDTSDSFSG
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Cuteness overload! :3 *goes to read the rest*

Serena-loves-Angst
Unattainable Dreams chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was so freakin' cute! The way Dean couldn't say Castiel and then called him Cas-adorable :) I must go read the others!
ladydeath07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh my god, this was too adorable. I literally squee'd and giggled like a school girl while reading this. It's so hard to picture a hardened hunter and a solider for the Lord so small and cute. I do hope you plan to write more of these. Because I may have found me a new writer.
Gustin azza chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So sweeeeeet xDD
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Only you can make me read a K story But they're so cute

Going for the sequel
lordessoftime-tau chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Yes curse Tumblr to the depths of the Cage! But hey if it makes you write more of this I'm all for pulling it and Adam right back out! Seriously keep writing this stuff!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
ADORABLE!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
THEY'RE EATING PIE TOGETHER! OH MY INNOCENT BABIES! This is adorable.
Forte
494dwangel chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
this was so adorably cute that i feel like i have eaten candy and now i have a tooth cavity...love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
OH MY GOD ASRFJAHFVOEHFBOEHFOBHDJCFVBJDHFJHJEDFCVJHEJFHJDNHC JVHDJFHVJEJFVAO;EL\BHV WEL;KH S VWHAT
jojospn chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
awwww super cute!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
:D YAY! I'm new to the Supernatural fandom *waves* but of course you are writing brilliant stories and shipping Dean/Cas like a pro. I've only just started watching Season1 but I'm already hooked :)

This was such a cute little story. I loved mini Dean and cute, confused little Cas.
Eowin Symbelmine chapter 1 . 7/7/2013