Reviews for Existence
BaileyLynnXX chapter 14 . 7/13
I'm such a sissy! The last part with Simon had me bawling. This was a super nice quick read. 3
guest chapter 14 . 5/28
i love this story its really deep and meaningful but also sweet and funny at the same time :)
you did a really great job
Through Darkness chapter 15 . 5/28
This was pretty good! A neat idea. Not quite as good as Ascension, but still very enjoyable. :)
Iyunadee chapter 15 . 5/22
This was such a lovely story! You're such an AMAZING WRITER! I know I reviewed so late! It made me cry, their love is so unreal. You are truly an exceptional writer. Thank you for this.
Downworlderkittymia chapter 1 . 4/24
I love it so much
This was so, so excellent! I absolutely loved it! ️
FairyHot chapter 14 . 2/25
This is the best story ever! I know its already 2016 but this is just WOW! I Love it! I cryed while I read epilogue and then I cryed in mypillow for good five minutes! Thank you for this amazing story!
Thornthief27 chapter 14 . 2/21
Wow. That pretty much ss it up.
Flora.Silverthrush chapter 14 . 2/21
I love this story!
depper57 chapter 15 . 1/28
Wow, it is a little difficult to type this with the tears running down my face. That was simply amazing. Than you for sharing it with us!
Zozo2001 chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
OMIGOD YOU FREAKING LEGEND! You are amazing! Loved this story so much even though it was a bit sad!
forevernever030 chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Cannot believe it. This is so awesome! Maybe they kinda said 'I do' through their thoughts and everyone go like 'why aren't they saying I do?' And then he just lifts the veil and kisses her or something like that! Okay, I'm sorry. I should shut up and stop ruining your story. Anyways, I really really love this. I mean, I really do. Like, a lot. Like, whoa.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
This is amazing, no doubt.
ChrissyKlay chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
So wow I'm balling my eyes out right now that ending was so beautiful. That's the way a TMI fanfic should end OMG seriously wow
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
I loved your story so much...you are a beautiful writer and...thank you for writing this story...