Reviews for Existence
ChrissyKlay chapter 15 . 7/31
So wow I'm balling my eyes out right now that ending was so beautiful. That's the way a TMI fanfic should end OMG seriously wow
I loved your story so are a beautiful writer and...thank you for writing this story...
percabeth.myotp chapter 14 . 7/12
This story was really good. I loved it.
Burn.The.Evidence chapter 15 . 7/9
Your words. Your words, oh how they hurt me. Like I'm actually in physical pain right now. My chest hurts. So many emotions, too many emotions, are being felt right now. I actually cried while reading this. Marley and Me didn't even make me cry. Nothing makes me cry. So that leaves me with a question; are you Jesus?
Seriously, I don't know what to do with my life now. I spent two hours reading this story and now I feel like my life had ended.
How do you do it? How do you come up with such imaginative stories with fantastic plots and so many believable emotions? It kills my soul. God, you're going to be the death of me.
Anyway, enough sappiness. I look forward to your next update on any one of your stories.

- Burn the Evidence
lauren.hillhouse chapter 15 . 7/6
You have such a gift! I loved all of this story! I cried so hard at the end, it made me cry just as much as the real book. Well done, you are amazing!
iheartpickles chapter 14 . 6/19
That was beautiful!
Caitielynn09 chapter 15 . 5/28
That was absolutely beautiful.
DemonAngel35 chapter 11 . 5/3
Omg I just read that again in like half an hour
. Holy cow
Damnjpg chapter 14 . 3/10
wow what a Journey! I absoulutely adored it! :o Thank you so much for this story! Cant wait to read more from you :D
BookWormProud chapter 14 . 3/2
solanjello chapter 1 . 2/3
WHyyyyy is clary doing CALCULUS when shes SEVEN? its good, tho, definitly finishing
Romitri99 chapter 14 . 2/2
I have to say that was the best ending I've ever read on here - a true ending. Amazing! Best story I've read ok hrs site by far!
Acid Pixie Dust chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
The was... The best story I have ever read within only 15 chapters. I even may or may not have cried at the end like a giant baby. It was great I wish it was a book so it could be longer
lizzyance chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Best ending ever! Been crying for this.
lizzyance chapter 1 . 12/19/2014