Reviews for Things My Little Brother Asks
rlsefromtheashes chapter 50 . 2/4
Lol what a...journey this has been. And screw the flamers, wth. Anyone who finds any of this offensive is completely missing the point.
rlsefromtheashes chapter 30 . 2/4
Oh god these stories are amazing. Chalk them up to the importance of good sex ed. xD
Crow's Gamble chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
So, I don't know if you ever played The World Ends with You, but I was totally inspired by this fanfiction to create my own crackfic series called No Rhyme, No Reason, and it is currently at 72 chapters (ending at 75). Even though it's been a year or two since I last read this story, I wanted to come back and thank you for inspiring one of my favorite side projects (which I acknowledge in my very first chapter), and I hope to get back into fanfiction to read more of your stories. Stay amazing! ;3
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 50 . 1/21/2016
Are you adding more
EBecker chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
Gaara with Rock Lee's eyebrows!?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
goood
yuuri kei chapter 50 . 10/29/2015
I had fun reading all the chapters! Gaara was funny and adorable! It was a great read!
Twilight2022 chapter 50 . 7/7/2015
Lol. That was really funny! :)
Night-Being chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
I like like you Gaara! :D Poor thing...
Night-Being chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Poor curling iron. :D :D :D "Die, burning demon!" :D :D :D :D
Night-Being chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
:D "I am never speaking to you again I will die a virgin!" :D That got me! :D :D :D Shukaku knows how to handle "the talk". :D
pervyysage chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
lol
Guest chapter 50 . 4/8/2014
That was pretty funny
Marie Knight chapter 50 . 2/16/2014
ROTFL! I loved this! Very funny
CookieMeister11 chapter 50 . 2/14/2014
Such a perfect ending! Haha I loved this story. It was so funny and adorable. Seeing them so out of character is what really made it so fun