Reviews for Stregone Benefici
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Loved it and I'm looking forward to more! Thanks so much for writing! I appreciate it so much! Mwah!
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I know it's been a while but... Please please please continue!
Dorchester chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh my, how could you end it here? I loved it so much! Thank you for writing and sharing.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is almost how I imagined it would happen, if each person of the Cullen coven told their own story of how they became one of them :) I'm dying to read more!
jacobluver113 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Amazing! I would very much appreciate it if you would update this as soon as possible please!
nemisys chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love Carlisle/Edward, and this is shaping up to be a great one. The classic Carlisle struggle, with those little hints at that connection to Edward. . .can't wait for more of this story!
Decadent Anarchy chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh, definitely more, please! This was really lovely to read. The writing flowed effortlessly.
Thank you, for sharing it with us too.
Min xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
ooh great start! :D loved it sweets!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love that you are writing this! I'm looking forward to more...PLEASE ?! :)

Happy birthday Delphiusfanfic!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wonderful story, babe. You are a great storyteller, and painted the scenes perfectly!
Nancy
DelphiusFanfic chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow, I am stunned! This is written beautifully. The peek into Carlisle's mind was amazing. It was so on par with how I imagined him to be. It really felt like I was in the room watching each scene as it happened. You are such a talented author, hun. Your writing has so much depth to it. I feel so blessed to have a friend that would put so much time and effort into writing such a gorgeous story for me. Thank you so, so much.

Love and hugs,
Del
Her Ability To Love chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Carlisle is one of my favorite characters, and I love stories that get inside of his head. I think he is a complicated, intelligent, emotional character. This is the first time I've ever read a m/m story about him. Admittedly, I wasn't sure going in if I would enjoy it or not. But I really liked the way you explained his internal workings, his process of making the decision to turn Edward, and the pull he felt toward him. I thought the attraction was described in an emotional and sophisticated way, and I liked it. It was very sweet of you to write this for your friend's birthday!