Reviews for A Happy Accident Courtesy of Alice Longbottom
I laughed so hard at this, especially that last bit. I can so picture the looks on Ron and Hermione's faces. *cue spit take* This was very well written. The progression of their relationship was both interesting asked fairly realistic. The smut wasn't ignored like the characters don't have a libido, but it didn't focus on just that and overpower the story. Overall, it was a well balanced story of all good things.
I laughed so hard during this, especially that last bit. I can so picture the looks on Ron and Hermione
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Cute though I wanted to yell half way though for them to just get on with it.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
*giggles* I loved this! Especially the line about "I'm giving you a look right now" lol
messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
so cute! i loved this story! I loved how you didn't focus so hard on smut, rather the progress to it. D.
SpritelyShoes chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Well written, flowed, and they're connection grew realistically. :-) I loved it!
Talizora chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice story! I very much enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing!
Maelstrom chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ahaha, that was cute and hot at the same time ! I like how Harry and Draco are very different but still share a similar burden. I could feel Harry's awkwardness and Draco's anxiety as if I was feeling it myself.
Great work :)
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Excellent story ;)
Dontacronus chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is so lovely! Great job!
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I always love your stories! :-) Most excellent!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So good so light and so much fun! Especially the last bit!
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
What a cute ending c:
Crystal Bruner chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it, please write more.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013