Reviews for The Queen and Her Lady
Leigh chapter 1 . 11/12
This is seriously one of my favorite fanfics ever. I read this right after it was completed, and loved it. And I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Excellent story, I am so excited to re-read it.
kudos
TheMalachai11 chapter 5 . 10/26
MuffinRamsey chapter 10 . 9/17
So sweet! Loved it. Now gonna make my way through the rest of your stories. :)
tasheika.conley chapter 10 . 9/10
This was an awesome story.
gamilton chapter 10 . 9/5
I just "power-read" this wonderful story and since it is now 4:10 am this will be a short but heartfelt review. Really great story with a sweet plot and a good ending! I really enjoyed your version of this part of the story much more than most of the latest OUAT years. Thanks for the good read and feels!
AnelBro chapter 10 . 8/28
Great fic! Loved how you analyzed Regina's personality
LoveFlora chapter 10 . 6/8
I know this has been completed for like almost four years, but I just had to leave a comment: this fic is so cute! I love it, it is absolutely beautiful!
evilregal-lana chapter 10 . 2/22
I LOVED IT! Please DONT delete this story! I want to read it over and over again. I loved how lady was there for her.
Pinkpillow19 chapter 10 . 1/1
Great story again. I loved it!
franzih24 chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Such a beautiful story! Loved it very much!
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
If the writer wrote in a gruesome death for Henry and Snow I'd probably cheer.
Crescent Sunrise chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Another great story. But you always leave me wanting more! I love all of these renditions of the OUAT universe you construct. I had to grin at the mental image of Regina chasing Hero (Tramp) around the yard, it was adorable. Thanks again!
CS.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
This was a fantastic read! I rather enjoyed it
E.Elliot chapter 10 . 3/15/2016