Reviews for Bring Him Home
mar-isu chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This was so beautiful, and it was needed. Too bas Lucas didn't recognize that. i love Les Miz so this was an extra treat.
Jen Perry chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
*Gasps* Oh, how gorgeous! I'm practically crying, this is so good! You must write more! I love it!
Jadie1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
OMG! I printed this story off a year ago and never thought I'd see it again! WOW! I came here to see if you posted Fires here and look you wrote another one of my favs! Keep writing please! :)
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Oh! That is an amazing fic to go with an amazing song! I was planning to use said song for another fic...I might anyway, but I'll keep comparing to this and then throw it away. Beautiful! (And yes, I am the old Tyger...) Keep writing, and may the Force be with you!
Mishan chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
*Clears tears to be able to type* That is so sweet! That is what pissed me off about TPM. Oh yeah talking about Anakin! Grrrrr. Very beautiful.
Bria chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Wow! I've seen this on the front page, and have had Les Mis go through my head each time, and finally I read. Amazing. A short but great song, inspired by my all time favorite play, Les Mis. Great job. Take a bow. You deserve it. Oh... btw... mind if I write that suggestion of Empty Chairs at Empty Tables? I've already got the plot running throught my head. ;)
Claire chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
That was so touching!
Healer Leona chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Yes, at the very least this is what should have happened, though personally I'd rather Qui-Gon had survived.
Imp chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Oh, I liked that...
RebeccaBeth chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Two of my favorite things Star Wars and Les Miserables. How about one with Empty Chairs at Empty Tables?
Tyger chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
**Hums along** I love that song! I was even going to do an eerily similar fic myslef, but I only have part of the song written down. Poignant...Obi-Wan wasn't the only one crying at the end of that one. Trust me.
Starr chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
That was beautiful. I love that song, and I'd never realized how well it fit with this scene.
ObWanKenobeee chapter 1 . 10/19/2000