Reviews for Kingdom Shinigami
jcampbellohten chapter 62 . 5h
Even if he's really short, he's still an adult, so I think it would make more sense for him to have an adult lion form. Sora becomes a cub, yes, but he still is actually a kid.
Santa never answered how they knew so much about him! Come on!
Rowknan chapter 66 . 6h
Wait if in this AU keyblades are something akin to the dead keyblades from the keyblade war fusing with old zanpto could Sora have a keyblade spirit? I need to see this. Imagination land away!
jcampbellohten chapter 59 . 6h
If he's covered in fur below the shoulders, how can they see the scar except for where it goes over his shoulder? Also, I feel like his Soul Reaper outfit would fit in better in Halloween Town.
Rowknan chapter 59 . 8h
So Hitsugaya is a dragon AND a werewolf now . I'm Guessing not even Malificent can make Pete set foot in Halloween Town EVER again.
jcampbellohten chapter 50 . 11h
The first slain pirate disintegrated into spirit particles, so I'm guessing all of the rest were sent to the Underworld because that's the equivalent of Hell outside the barrier? And it's the Underworld from Hercules's world, right?
Rowknan chapter 49 . 19h
Another awesome chapter, but wouldn't the balance of souls be affected by Soul Society being cut off? Or do the heartless balance that out?
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 21h
But you didn't ask Yen Sid about the Keyblade/zanpakutou interaction!
Rowknan chapter 38 . 4/23
Loved it. But personally I think that Hades is probably one of the only characters in all of Kingdom Hearts who can stand up to a low to mid class captain. Even without the limiter. Well anyways hope I get to see Bankai.
Flowering Lotus chapter 143 . 4/22
Yay! Keep updating, slave!
RagingEntity chapter 30 . 4/22
Only 30 chaps in and I gotta say. Not liking how Sora is being handled. I understand training to control a new keyblade but he can do alot better than what has been described. It's like he's fighting as if he just gotten the keyblade again.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 143 . 4/21
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Things are heating up. :D
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 143 . 4/21
This is going to be a HUGE fight:)
phuxeds chapter 143 . 4/21
Aw man. I was hoping there would be some more changes to the final fight since more people were there. I hope the rest of the group has an influence in the final battle.
Sora with an S chapter 143 . 4/21
Hmm. Still want to see an epic gang-up against Dragon!Xemnes.

Kiske: Bankai (Wave motion cannon!)
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 143 . 4/21
great chapter as usual
well worth the wait.
real life is important, focus on that...
keep up the good work as usual
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »