Reviews for Kingdom Shinigami
Niana Kuonji chapter 146 . 1/22
Nearly 150 chapters and I'm still eager to find how this ends. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope it's out soon!
Caxsr chapter 146 . 1/22
I can't wait for the next update! I love the story so much! You have done a great job!
Kairi4ever15 chapter 41 . 1/14
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES MY DEMYX ISN'T GONNA DIE! OH HAPPY DAYS! TIME TO CELEBRATE!
Guest chapter 146 . 12/2/2015
the reason you struggled with this fight was because you ignored the non-physical part of it. you ignored how throughout the entire end segment Xemnas is attempting to weaken sora and riku mentally, talking to them as he prolongs the fight to wear them out and trying to play on sora and riku's spotty history to sow darkness between them. That shoudl have been extra prevalent in this considering Xemnas specially wants toshiro to fall further to darkness and hopefully control him.

anyways, really hope you can power through the last of this and don't leave it off at such a climactic point
josiah chapter 113 . 11/27/2015
yaaaaaayyyyyy anti-form! my favourite form! my personal theory was always that the darkness covering Sora was the keyblade itself covering him rather than a heartless form sora took on, since the message in the mirror relating to it says 'you see an image of the keyblade overcome with darkness). Considering you are making this thing out to be sora's shirosaki so far, and shirosaki is part of ichigo's zanpakuto, and teh keyblade is already hintyed at being a sister or cousin weapon to the zpkt, i can;t wait to see how all this anti business goes down.
Josiah chapter 63 . 11/20/2015
point of interest. you cvall teh hyenas dogs in this. genetically, they are actually closer related to cats than they are to dogs. little known fact _.
josiah chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
this fic is pretty interesting so far. I really do have a gripe with toshiro's crescent blade and chain constantly appearing on his sealed blade though. That should only be present when he activates his shikai.

i hope similar inconsistencies with blade forms and power ups don;t remain prevalent in the story as it's otherwise quite intriguing.
jarrell9634 chapter 146 . 9/30/2015
loved the chapter
jreedEVAfan chapter 92 . 9/28/2015
It feels like in this story xehanort may had something to do with Aizen. At least thats what I think anyway.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 147 . 9/25/2015
Oh...well, no one will review that chapter, so I think it is awesome.
Dario Flaman chapter 146 . 9/24/2015
YES! UPDATE! AWESOME! We're nearing the end! And hey, Xemnas has his No Heart KHBBS, and he does get up, he's quite powerful...then again, he uses a Keyblade, that would make it harder to explain...
Gonna read this baby again from the !.hype!
jcampbellohten chapter 146 . 9/24/2015
Cool. And no, I didn't get an alert about this chapter being edited, so thank you for the "update" chapter.
Also, I forgot to mention this at the time, but I like how in the Hollow Bastion seige battle you casually describe Ichigo beating down a big Heartless, and from the description anyone who's played 358/2 Days, at least, know it's a freaking DUSTFLIER, hahaha!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 146 . 9/24/2015
Ok, that's freaking sweet!
Flowering Lotus chapter 147 . 9/24/2015
Nrg, I can't review the chapter because I reviewed it before you edited it :c I loved the new chapter, and don't worry, I understand. The struggle of putting game fighting into fanfiction is real. Thanks for the chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
D.J. Scales chapter 146 . 9/24/2015
This chapter was well worth the wait. Good job.
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »