Reviews for Kingdom Shinigami
sundr0plets chapter 146 . 8/16
Aah, I love love LOVE this fic! I just spent the last three days reading it and I don't know if you'll ever update it again, but I've seriously enjoyed reading it! (and what a CLIFFHANGER OMG) Future updates or no, I had a fantastic time reading what you've written, so thank you for the adventure! I guess I'll just have to imagine my own ending for the foreseeable future. :)
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 84 . 5/23
Shiro's been hacked!
sephchipmunk chapter 146 . 4/23
quitter
sephchipmunk chapter 1 . 4/20
ARE YOU DEAD
Anynomous chapter 33 . 1/13
I noticed that the lecture Toshiro gave is remarkably like something that should be told to Ichigo or something Ichigo would say because he's somewhat of a hypocrite when it comes to the depressive moods he gets when he fails to protect someone or loses control over his power. Also, I wonder if this adventure is going to result in Toshiro's increase in his sense of humor after the time skip. (Seriously, he starts to make height jokes of all things, but that might be the result of him disliking his completed Bankai)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
PLEASE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE
DexTheHex chapter 68 . 12/24/2016
"Hmph herbivores."

... -Has nightmarish flashbacks of Hibari Kyoya while staring blankly-
WintrySkies1220 chapter 146 . 11/30/2016
Oh wow wow wow, curse you Xemnas. He sure is annoying. I really love this story- it's the most interesting crossover story I have EVER read. You just combined a GAME and an ANIME, and both are one of my favourites too. You are an awesome writer.

I do hope you will update this story soon though. I wanna know what happens next. Will Xemnas FINALLY be defeated? Will Hitsugaya return to his normal self, reunite with Hyourinmaru, and regain control of Kingdom Hearts? It's so interesting, so entertaining and hilarious.

I honestly love this story, and I really want it to continue. Do make some time
WintrySkies1220 chapter 132 . 11/30/2016
Oh my god this was such an awesome chapter :))
Guest chapter 146 . 11/26/2016
Update please.
Guest chapter 146 . 11/11/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 146 . 10/23/2016
How much longer do we have to wait for you to update this story?
D.J. Scales chapter 145 . 10/13/2016
Well Shit just hit the fan.
dmclover99 chapter 67 . 9/28/2016
when you going to do the sephiroth and terra fights it would awsome
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Update?
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »