Reviews for Kingdom Shinigami
josiah chapter 113 . 22h
yaaaaaayyyyyy anti-form! my favourite form! my personal theory was always that the darkness covering Sora was the keyblade itself covering him rather than a heartless form sora took on, since the message in the mirror relating to it says 'you see an image of the keyblade overcome with darkness). Considering you are making this thing out to be sora's shirosaki so far, and shirosaki is part of ichigo's zanpakuto, and teh keyblade is already hintyed at being a sister or cousin weapon to the zpkt, i can;t wait to see how all this anti business goes down.
Josiah chapter 63 . 11/20
point of interest. you cvall teh hyenas dogs in this. genetically, they are actually closer related to cats than they are to dogs. little known fact _.
josiah chapter 14 . 11/16
this fic is pretty interesting so far. I really do have a gripe with toshiro's crescent blade and chain constantly appearing on his sealed blade though. That should only be present when he activates his shikai.

i hope similar inconsistencies with blade forms and power ups don;t remain prevalent in the story as it's otherwise quite intriguing.
jarrell9634 chapter 146 . 9/30
loved the chapter
jreedEVAfan chapter 92 . 9/28
It feels like in this story xehanort may had something to do with Aizen. At least thats what I think anyway.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 147 . 9/25
Oh...well, no one will review that chapter, so I think it is awesome.
Dario Flaman chapter 146 . 9/24
YES! UPDATE! AWESOME! We're nearing the end! And hey, Xemnas has his No Heart KHBBS, and he does get up, he's quite powerful...then again, he uses a Keyblade, that would make it harder to explain...
Gonna read this baby again from the !.hype!
jcampbellohten chapter 146 . 9/24
Cool. And no, I didn't get an alert about this chapter being edited, so thank you for the "update" chapter.
Also, I forgot to mention this at the time, but I like how in the Hollow Bastion seige battle you casually describe Ichigo beating down a big Heartless, and from the description anyone who's played 358/2 Days, at least, know it's a freaking DUSTFLIER, hahaha!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 146 . 9/24
Ok, that's freaking sweet!
Flowering Lotus chapter 147 . 9/24
Nrg, I can't review the chapter because I reviewed it before you edited it :c I loved the new chapter, and don't worry, I understand. The struggle of putting game fighting into fanfiction is real. Thanks for the chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
D.J. Scales chapter 146 . 9/24
This chapter was well worth the wait. Good job.
Silver-Wire chapter 146 . 9/11
being honest here with a release schedule like yours you deserve a break
Willing to wait dude it understandable!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 146 . 9/8
Do you want me to reread it with you?
maru101 chapter 146 . 9/7