Reviews for Kingdom Shinigami
jarrell9634 chapter 146 . 9/30
loved the chapter
jreedEVAfan chapter 92 . 9/28
It feels like in this story xehanort may had something to do with Aizen. At least thats what I think anyway.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 147 . 9/25
Oh...well, no one will review that chapter, so I think it is awesome.
Dario Flaman chapter 146 . 9/24
YES! UPDATE! AWESOME! We're nearing the end! And hey, Xemnas has his No Heart KHBBS, and he does get up, he's quite powerful...then again, he uses a Keyblade, that would make it harder to explain...
Gonna read this baby again from the !.hype!
jcampbellohten chapter 146 . 9/24
Cool. And no, I didn't get an alert about this chapter being edited, so thank you for the "update" chapter.
Also, I forgot to mention this at the time, but I like how in the Hollow Bastion seige battle you casually describe Ichigo beating down a big Heartless, and from the description anyone who's played 358/2 Days, at least, know it's a freaking DUSTFLIER, hahaha!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 146 . 9/24
Ok, that's freaking sweet!
Flowering Lotus chapter 147 . 9/24
Nrg, I can't review the chapter because I reviewed it before you edited it :c I loved the new chapter, and don't worry, I understand. The struggle of putting game fighting into fanfiction is real. Thanks for the chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
D.J. Scales chapter 146 . 9/24
This chapter was well worth the wait. Good job.
Silver-Wire chapter 146 . 9/11
being honest here with a release schedule like yours you deserve a break
Willing to wait dude it understandable!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 146 . 9/8
Do you want me to reread it with you?
maru101 chapter 146 . 9/7
Its fine. It happens. Take your time, the wait just makes it all better ~.~
Kingdom Infinity chapter 146 . 9/7
Flowering Lotus chapter 146 . 9/6
*sigh* I suppose I can wait a little longer... Hope you can get past this and you don't need to apologize because it happens all the time. So take your time and don't worry about it.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 146 . 9/6
OKAY i cant wait till your next chapter I'll be great
1,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »