Reviews for Fighting Without a Cause (discontinued)
Rawrking chapter 7 . 11/19
much trash
brennan.mholmich chapter 8 . 11/11
So you put him in Hufflepuff because no one asked him to be put in there? If that's not another sign of awful story telling, I don't know what is.
brennan.mholmich chapter 6 . 11/11
The dialogue continues to stay as bad as it was in the first chapter. Really, I'm only writing these out so people don't waste their time.
brennan.mholmich chapter 5 . 11/11
He can't "have a mediocre of skill or just be arrogant" it's a 'modicum'
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 11/11
I can see why you gave up on this story, it's pretty bad.
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 11/11
You should remove or relist this as non-complete, you've abandon the story, it's not done. Take it off the complete listings, so people who like to read when someone actually finishes a story on this site can.
Mana's Cinder chapter 35 . 9/28
Don't label this story as complete. It is not complete. It is abandoned. There is a vast difference. People who search using the "Complete" tag don't want to see a story that isn't finished. It's just lying. Mislabeling at best.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 4 . 9/18
Good thing this was discontinued. It needs a good rewrite.
Please get a beta or put some actual effort into proofreading, some of the errors are pretty obvious typos that one would catch with even a cursory read-through, not to mention spellcheck.

know theoretic part the spell, so I can - know the theoretical part of the spell, I can

langue - language

the later - the latter

Moleskine - Mokeskin

this universe version - this universe's version

of there were - if there were

We breaking the treaty gave them just a good excuse. - Us breaking the treaty just gave them a good excuse?

apologies - apologise

grow stronger to - grow stronger too

shot a silent silencing spell at her - shot a non-verbal silencing spell at her

by yourselves - by yourself
It seems totally ridiculous that the Potters would try to ground someone who has already asserted that he isn't their son, and who they have no authority over.
Not to mention that they had a part in summoning him to fight Voldemort, so trying to ground him to protect him from danger is just silly.

Honestly, their characters are just badly written in general, this is just one example of it.
simply cringeworthy.

The newspaper article is just as bad and just as silly in its own way, and I have no idea why Harry should expect 'it' to come out sooner or later, though he was stupid enough for some reason to not have the entire order sworn to secrecy about his origin.
why did he use - why did you use
Accept and move one - Adapt and move on
adapt, not adept
are obvious just - are obviously just

Moleskine - Mokeskin
Ibskib chapter 4 . 8/28
Overall the story could use more proofreading there are a number of typos, awkward sentences, and repetitive word usage.
erros like this:
Oclumecy - Occlumency

would be believe - would believe

his dead - his death