Reviews for Ice Storm
BMick chapter 1 . 3/7
Missed this when it came out, enjoyed finding it now. Especially enjoyed the classic team interactions - "And I threaten to let him." Perfect. Thanks!
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OMG I laughed at John's imitation of Rodney in pain. So funny!
Vadercat chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Very good story! How wonderful to spend time with these awesome characters once again. I , as well as many others, have surely missed them. I felt as though I were watching a new, exciting episode! Your portrayal, of these special characters, was perfect in relation to dialogue and mannerisms Thank you for writing a truly high-quality story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Yes you are back :)) I so enjoyed this story. And yes I remember that ice storm no power for a week. Just like this years blizzard arrgh hahaha. Glad you are back writing.:)) Would so love if you wrote in your capable hands a John and Elizabeth, sparky story PLEASE. The show was not the same affter the ptb made the stupid decision to kill off Carson and then Elizabeth. John was never the same after that. Would love for you to write a fix it story. To fix John he needs for Elizabeth to come back and fix his heart and to fix the team and Atlantis spirit. Thank you for sharing.
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Great story! I am so glad that not everyone has abandoned Stargate Atlantis. I miss them sorely. This was like eating icecream in the middle of winter with all the blankets piled on. Freezing but happy! Thank you for this. Do you have more that were left on your computer. I will take any I can get. Write on!
dernhelm62 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great story with some Shep whump on the side, just the way I like em. Always enjoy your stories. You know the team so well and have the banter down also. Please sir, could I have some more? Thanks :-D
Teresa chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
It was great to hear from you again. As always a great story. Thank you!
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
ack omg .. so good as always! hehe i am in denial though .. i am trying to forget the winter we had.. summer summer summer *dances around* great to see you posting atlantis fic though :)
i might try and find that altantis live journal group, if you don't mind
sheppard1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I'm so happy to see you writing again!
Nesabj chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
What a treat to see a new fic from you. Loved the team. I miss them! Great job. I hope there are more where this came from.
hotshow chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved this story. Thank you.
BookEmDanno50 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Just got done reading this story and loved it. What a way to start the morning..a mug of tea and the story. Great job..hoping another one will be on the way soon.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it! Even if there were no bad guys, Wraith...dastardly plots,etc.! Just plan old Mother Nature wreaking havoc and my fave team trying to survive it all! Not hurt as bad as they could have been! especially Sheppard! And, they actually met some really nice people! Must say, I was expecting an awful twist there. LOL!
All is well and Even Rodney will be happy with the new coffee! Great short stoey!
auStraliS23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So exciting to see a story from you again. This was fantastic, everything hit the right buttons. The hurt/comfort, extra points for three team members hurt and finally some natives that were actually friendly ( I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and was very pleased when it didn't).

Thank you for writing and sharing - hope to see you back soon ;)